"If This Be Treason . . ."

No, Police at the Capital failed their mission. Yeah one person was shot. If Police outside the Capital were doing more pushing instead of being shoved Ashli Babbitt and the rest never would have made it inside and she wouldn't have been shot. Incidents like this the Police do not use restraint, you don't bargain with assholes that's what they did.They moved barricades, they opened doors, they walked around the Capital with protesters.Those aren't good tactics. They should have had some K9's out there right there on the steps of the Capital. It looked like to me they wanted this shit to get out of hand. I'll tell ya this Jan.6th won't be the last incident of this nature, in fact I expect to see worse. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I’m not sure where you’re going with this idea. Either the “protesters” i.e. rioters were just there to protest and were invited in so they can’t be guilty or they are guilty but only because the police didn’t go hats and bats, tear gas, and rubber bullets all over their asses.

Which is it?
They were unprepared and untrained. In 1968 the Chicago Police were in a similar situation during the Democratic National Convention. They kicked the ever living shit out of everybody. It's because they were well equipped, well prepared and well trained. The Capital Police failed at their mission. Originally Posted by Levianon17
That is probably true but does not alter the LIE that protesters were invited into the Capitol.