Stayshaatx

She's posting up again. Like I said she's a good F n S but be prepared for her to
NOT be on time or NCNS. Have a backup is all I'm saying.
Appreciate the intel from a long time member, thanks Spud.
I fucked her
when I saw her and asked about your ncns alert, she blew it off and said your overreacting and wondered why someone with a family (staff edit ; ztonk) would be so hung up on the issue

it's not biggie for her and shed see you again probably
Well that doesn't sound hobby related.
AD she made my point for me my personal and family time are limited and valuable.
I don't need to be waisting it waiting 30 or more minutes or getting a NCNS!
Why you felt the need to disclose personal info is beyond me!!
... Why you felt the need to disclose personal info is beyond me!! Originally Posted by chairspud
And why you felt the need to start another thread on a girl because "she's posting up again" is beyond me.

Should she never be allowed to post ads or work here again because she blew you off? Why are you making this clear attempt to hurt her business?

Your over-zealousness might make some wonder if she he had just cause to stop seeing you. You seem more than just a little butthurt to this impartial observer.
  • InU
  • 08-25-2015, 12:19 AM
I believe somebody is yanking someones spud.

As for Staysha, she does like butt butta
when I saw her and asked about your ncns alert, she blew it off and said your overreacting and wondered why someone with a family (staff edit; ztonk) would be so hung up on the issue

it's not biggie for her and shed see you again probably Originally Posted by ad1179

I would RTM that shit Spud, that was pretty shitty for him to disclose. SMH.
And why you felt the need to start another thread on a girl because "she's posting up again" is beyond me.

Should she never be allowed to post ads or work here again because she blew you off? Why are you making this clear attempt to hurt her business?

Your over-zealousness might make some wonder if she he had just cause to stop seeing you. You seem more than just a little butthurt to this impartial observer. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Well don't say shit WK. She has the ability to counter his claim and he should make everyone aware of her "Lack of respect for HIS time".
when I saw her and asked about your ncns alert, she blew it off and said your overreacting and wondered why someone with a family (staff edit; ztonk) would be so hung up on the issue

it's not biggie for her and shed see you again probably Originally Posted by ad1179
I've been on this board for six years and this may be the scummiest post yet. What sort of dirt bag provider reveals personal information about a client to another dirt bag client who sucks up to her and puts it in a post, and nothing is done about it? And people are liking the post?

Austin has been whacked for the longest time but now hurtful seems the norm.
^^^^^^^^^^ +1

I think the little red ! In the triangle is malfunctioning . A code review needs to be done looking for the typo "return to Bueller" maybe? Im making light but TcB is a common rated factor. Minus drama, the above is a serious rule infraction.

If you believe we need to keep some type of order here, regardless of your feelings and emotion, please use the rtm if you feel this disclosure on anothers personal information needs to be reviewed.
When did it become OK for a provider to share personal information from one client to another? SMFH!

I don't think thats the exchange of information any of us want. Thanks for the ALERT.
When did it become OK for a provider to share personal information from one client to another? SMFH!

I don't think thats the exchange of information any of us want. Thanks for the ALERT. Originally Posted by playingnthedark
You could also say when did it become OK to share your personal information with a provider. Less is sometimes more.

sixx