The SNATCH thread

If it gets shut down because of stupid people making asinine/hijacking comments, I swear to god, I'm going to hunt y'all down and punch you in the damn throat. Yes, I know I don't post on it (once or twice?) but I know it's there if I need it. Don't fuck up a good thing, people!
what i hate is that its over 100 pgs deep.
i think the snatch should be cleaned atleast once a week,
or atleast drained monthly
Not to.mention those who are ignoring the.format/rulrs
  • tzv13
  • 08-20-2015, 08:34 PM
Seriously. Guys don't fuck this up. The SNATCH thread is great.
and i thought dorothy monroe was the only one doing the throat punch !
I only post so I get email notifications, is that wrong. I want to know who's snatch is available at a moments notice!

I only post in there because the super mod FF post in there for fun, so just fallowing by example

I promis not to post in there again CSB

And yes, the snatch threAd is great.

IB
  • Gamer
  • 08-21-2015, 06:42 AM
There's a button that will take you to the last page in the thread. You don't have to click through them one by one dude.

what i hate is that its over 100 pgs deep.
i think the snatch should be cleaned atleast once a week,
or atleast drained monthly Originally Posted by knotty man
There's a button that will take you to the last page in the thread. You don't have to click through them one by one dude. Originally Posted by Gamer
Or you can just subscribe to the threAd and get notifications!!!!

IB
  • Toyz
  • 08-21-2015, 09:07 AM
If it gets shut down because of stupid people making asinine/hijacking comments, I swear to god, I'm going to hunt y'all down and punch you in the damn throat. Yes, I know I don't post on it (once or twice?) but I know it's there if I need it. Don't fuck up a good thing, people! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Threat of violence is a rulz violation... (just fucking with ya, I agree its a good tool for desperate mongers and hoogars)
IB, I haven't looked in there recently to know what you posted, however there are rules in the first post that says guys are allowed to post in there.
There are those that don't pay attention to the rules of that threAD though and it would be a shame to see it closed. I have noticed ladies that will post their rates and or services in their posts, which is against the rules.
It is for those that are ready right then or within a certain time. Very similar to the request/ISO for the guys.

THE RULES:
Must use standard size font, no colors, no special characters, no smilies. Note: Boldface, italics, and underline are ok.
Single space only.
No pictures.
One post per calendar day.
You must be readily available within three hours of posting.
No discussions or commenting on other's ads.
A lady must be a Verified Provider to post ads.

The information provided may not exceed the following items and it is expected to be written in the following format:
For the ladies:
Time available:
Location (incall, outcall, or either):
Preferred method of contact:
Contact information:
URL links (2 max):
For the gentlemen:
Time available:
Preferred method of meeting (incall or outcall):
Preferred method of contact:
Contact information:
Preferred activities (acronyms only):
And it would be wonderful if members did not chastise others for their Requests:
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1057093189&postcount=2
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1057093373&postcount=9

and i thought dorothy monroe was the only one doing the throat punch ! Originally Posted by glade55

eggactly what came to my mind 1st lol
And it would be wonderful if members did not chastise others for their Requests:
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1057093189&postcount=2
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1057093373&postcount=9 Originally Posted by saustin
I saw the OP, and think those were two well-earned chastisements. You get what you pay for.. and in that budget bracket, you might just catch something you didn't pay for.
I saw the OP, and think those were two well-earned chastisements. You get what you pay for.. and in that budget bracket, you might just catch something you didn't pay for. Originally Posted by Blue_eyed_shy_guy
IB, I haven't looked in there recently to know what you posted, however there are rules in the first post that says guys are allowed to post in there. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Aren't the rules set up to be site wide? If a member has access to the forum the thread is in and CAN post into it then it seems to support he has that right to do so bestowed on him from the owners that designed the sight and made the rules.

Can MODs make new rules in their area's? That hardly seems right with the vastness of the board and how many people travel. It should be one set of rules for the board.

And if one MOD, ffireman, is posting to a thread another MOD, Ztonk, has stated males cannot post to then it sure looks like these guys are not on the same page.