Some Ass Begged Me to get a room in atx and now NCNS me and I didnt even get the room until he told me he was on his way

The bs I go thru so now im suck in atx today!!!!
that sucks I personally wouldnt rent the room until he was actually there to avoid that.bs... since you have ads up im sute the room won't go to waste
Your lucky. I had a special provider that I have seen several times ask me to get her a room cause she didn't have an ID, The agreement she made was that If I did that she would see me that day and then for 2 hours the next day. The next day she asked if I would extend her room one more night cause she went partying with friends and didn't make any money. The deal this time was that she would see me four more times at N/C. Well she stood me up that day. So a few days later she agreed to come see me for an outcall. Needless to say she was a NCNS. Have tried to contact her several times and all I get is crickets. I should also point out that when I got her the room I also tipped her $.0
  • RNB
  • 08-29-2015, 12:45 PM
Moron.
Sucks. This seems to be happening all over. I'm so sorry that this happened hun. Hopefully some of the guys in Austin will step up and make up for this guy.
Could you please PM his info?
Awe milo thanks yall it acually made me feel a little better after hearing what happen to you im so sorry that happen to you shame on her..
Nobody deserves this.
sorry to hear, bootyfull!!!
Sorry that happened. I don't do out calls anymore because it happened to me twice. Hope it wasn't a pricey room.
Just 85$ thanks love and thanks spank my monkey baby
" Some Ass Begged Me to get a room in atx and now NCNS me and I didnt even get the room until he told me he was on his way"

I'm not feeling it.
Sorry that this happened to you....what's up these days with ECCIE-Austin???
I have no idea agent...Johnny Yanks what u mean u not feeling it????
San Antonio is worst
"money in hand, ass on bed"