providers in/near binghamton ny

hello ladies..

i have a regular client that will soon be traveling to binghamton every few weeks.. trying to assist him in finding a great lady to have some fun with while he is there.. thanx for any replies...

kira
I am the primary Binghamton VP. My friend Natasha just got verified here and does occasional appointments and we have different personalities and body types so we often appeal to different sets of clients. Do_me_doggy (I think that's how she has her username?) doesn't live too far and I think she travels here regularly on the weekends. There are limited other options. Some UTR and backpage girls and there was a positive review of a new BP girl posted yesterday who is in the area.
Make sure your customer is staying somewhere with satisfactory WiFi, instruct him not to jerk off for three days prior to his arrival, and recommend that he find some 8 minute-plus video of Marley Brinx or Sasha Blonde and beat off to his heart's content.

Wasting a perfectly good load of gloop on a Binghamton hook is a crime against one's self.
Make sure your customer is staying somewhere with satisfactory WiFi, instruct him not to jerk off for three days prior to his arrival, and recommend that he find some 8 minute-plus video of Marley Brinx or Sasha Blonde and beat off to his heart's content.

Wasting a perfectly good load of gloop on a Binghamton hook is a crime against one's self. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
"The Client" can punish his prick in any way wants
Natasha is hot enough to make even the most discerning client cream their boxers. But she's not interested in men who make the Boards Top Ten Biggest Douche Bag list anyway.
Picture is satisfactory, blurred out face makes it a dq.

Looks nothing like the standard Binghamton bush-pig though. No question.
Natasha is super hot. That much I know. BBG is a great time as well. Depends on what you are in to...
Looks hot but busy this weekend
But she's not interested in men who make the Boards Top Ten Biggest Douche Bag list anyway. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
so yer sayin she definitely be ...interested in ...plastic man!

...lets the good times ...roll
don't need her then either

yes threats from a whore? sure

tha works

Natasha is hot enough to make even the most discerning client cream their boxers. But she's not interested in men who make the Boards Top Ten Biggest Douche Bag list anyway. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI

you need to type a certain way to find a whore to pay?

someone kill me now

the whole absurd theory feeds the obnoxious need
I am the primary Binghamton VP. My friend Natasha just got verified here and does occasional appointments and we have different personalities and body types so we often appeal to different sets of clients. Do_me_doggy (I think that's how she has her username?) doesn't live too far and I think she travels here regularly on the weekends. There are limited other options. Some UTR and backpage girls and there was a positive review of a new BP girl posted yesterday who is in the area. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl

When he asked me about Binghamton area you were the first person I thought of. I mentioned you to him. PM me and I'll give you his eccie handle
Both you ladies are super hot busty baby girl and Natasha.
I don't know why anyone would be surprised that some girls use what others say on the board as a screening tool.

On another note, thank you Kira.
I don't know why anyone would be surprised that some girls use what others say on the board as a screening tool.

On another note, thank you Kira.

On another note, thank you Kira. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Cuts both ways darling.