References

I know this topic has been brought up before, but...

Why is that when another provider contacts you you feel it's not needed to supply a reference?

The reason to provide a reference for a gentleman is so that others know if he is safe or not.

I personally provide references on a regular.

But can not count how many times I have asked for a reference from another VP and received no response.
Speaking of, if a woman gives me the OK to use her as a reference, should I contact her and check if it's OK with her every time?
Darling, it's most likely because not all of the hooks are in league with one another.

Quite a few of these tramps are highly competitive and despite the girl-power attitude on our beloved board, they actually despise one another and are quite a collection of nasty, catty, mean-spirited haters.

It's really a shame that we aren't allowed to share the contents of private messages. Some of the nastiness and jealousy and finger-pointing makes Hillary Clinton seem almost like a human being.

I'm sure the male lesbians are just as bad when they falsely believe that their confidences won't be compromised but I can't say for sure because I'm allergic to MLs.
I'm very reference friendly. I don't mind giving references, I only ask that you have the girl reach out to me. I have a lot of men ask me to contact a girl to vouch for them but that takes time out of my day so I usually respond telling them to have the girl reach out to me and I'm happy to give a reference. Half of the time the girl never even contacts me in these scenarios.

No need to ask me beforehand, though if you give me a heads up it does expedite the process.

Of course it's irritating when girls don't respond to reference requests, whether it's greed, poor tcb, or something else. At this point I know which girls aren't even worth the time to ask.

Amber Does, Tori Starr, and Lexxxy are my fav to get references from.
I'm very reference friendly. I don't mind giving references, I only ask that you have the girl reach out to me. I have a lot of men ask me to contact a girl to vouch for them but that takes time out of my day so I usually respond telling them to have the girl reach out to me and I'm happy to give a reference. Half of the time the girl never even contacts me in these scenarios.

No need to ask me beforehand, though if you give me a heads up it does expedite the process.

Of course it's irritating when girls don't respond to reference requests, whether it's greed, poor tcb, or something else. At this point I know which girls aren't even worth the time to ask.

Amber Does, Tori Starr, and Lexxxy are my fav to get references from. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
I am the same way, I much prefer for the VP to reach out to me. It is also nice when the client gives me a heads up that a VP will be contacting me.

Exactly. It is frustrating especially considering we are so willing to give references ourselves.

I guess maybe it's like NBT said there are different types of women in this hobby. Some of us have class and care for others and some seem to have to have little or none of these traits.
No reason to feel threatened by other girls or feel like giving references will take away from my business. Only girl who can fuck up my money is me.
No reason to feel threatened by other girls or feel like giving references will take away from my business. Only girl who can fuck up my money is me. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Amen Honey ♡

I always try and get back to email especially references in a timely manner. I have never ignored a reference request out of pettiness.

Always reference friendly to all! ♡
No reason to feel threatened by other girls or feel like giving references will take away from my business. Only girl who can fuck up my money is me. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Whole fucking facts!
I am the same way, I much prefer for the VP to reach out to me. It is also nice when the client gives me a heads up that a VP will be contacting me.

Exactly. It is frustrating especially considering we are so willing to give references ourselves.

I guess maybe it's like NBT said there are different types of women in this hobby. Some of us have class and care for others and some seem to have to have little or none of these traits. Originally Posted by Angel T
Yes darling.

Now look at the series of responses following mine.

Like the sun rising in the east and setting in the west, so is the hook full of shit to one's face.
If someone doesn't reply to a ref request I find other ways to contact them. If they don't reply after that I let the Gent know she won't provide him one.
Unfortunately there are people territorial about business and are delusional enough to believe that somehow if they don't give you a reference then you can't see him lol.
Joke would be on them since there's so many other ways to screen.
At this point refs/okays/wl/vouch (depending on the site you're on) are nice but I don't see them as a be-all-end-all of screening.
a stiff ...cock goin inta a nasty whores money ...cave be a thing a ...beauty ...thats no lack a references ...should deny

...plastic man ...will vouch fer any jimmie hopin ...ta bed these creatures no matter how ...high ...an mighty their standards be
a stiff ...cock goin inta a nasty whores money ...cave be a thing a ...beauty ...thats no lack a references ...should deny

...plastic man ...will vouch fer any jimmie hopin ...ta bed these creatures no matter how ...high ...an mighty their standards be Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Thanks, and good to know.
How exactly is a basement troll that nobody has ever met going to vouch for someone?
Not that anyone with a 1/4 of a brain would take your word for anything to begin with.
Why is that when another provider contacts you you feel it's not needed to supply a reference? Originally Posted by Angel T
Because she's thin. Whew