Most Dangerous Jobs in America?

Most people would argue that this profession is probably one of the most dangerous a women, or man for that matter, can work in.

However, I disagree. I'd rank convenient stores, cell phone stores, adult book stores, late night shift at a run down motel or even the late shift at Dennys or a food truck as way more dangerous. Hell, just this week a parking attendant was robbed at minute maid at gun point in the middle of the day surrounded by numerous witnesses'.

So I'd like to get your thoughts:

Ladies, do you feel more in danger when working in our industry then you would in another industry that deals with the public daily?

Guys, what are your thoughts?

Also, what other jobs would you consider extremely dangerous for the worker?
I am at full attention! Great short story!
Electric utility linemen, especially those who work on 69, 138, and 345 kV circuits. Even static electricity, none energized, can burn you up.
Excellent foooking thread Subway, at least until da notorious Shine Da Great hater dear John or dojo showed up. I believe providing would be up there but in statistical sense it can't be ranked because it's either tightly controlled, Vegas, or illegal. So yes, unless you are scheduling with Shine Da Great and about to have the time of your life, providing is dangerous for both provider and client. But more acceptable secular jobs like fishing, logging, roofing, port work, convenience store workers, chemical plant workers, steel workers, rodeo work, lineman(yes I hate agreeing with someone who hates Shine Da Great for no reason) etc dominate the statistical grid. One I believe that was left off that should be there is bull milking. You know where some poor person has to jack a bull off in order to get his sperm. Like that has to be a foooked up job I just couldn't do. I'm sure da bull wants to swiftly kick said worker in da face. Like this ain't natural! Treyway! Toodlez...
Logging workers and it's not even close. Or Trump's barber.
I mean Nevada. Bunny ranch etc style.
Sadly I fear police whenever I take appointments and screen to the best of my abilities. I consider myself a law abiding person otherwise, but the fear of being caught in a sting terrifies me. That being said, a police officer imho is about the most dangerous job besides fireman or paramedic.

I see so many nice guys who would not hurt a soul, this business has actually softened my heart and makes me appreciate men more than I ever had before.

I think any job where you have to wear extreme safely protection or any job where you are likely to encounter a robbery attempt are far more dangerous than what I do.

Anytime I ever see anyone in line at the store wearing any sort of work clothes or scrubs, I let them go ahead of me. I appreciate all service personnel out there. I treat any cashier, janitor, wait staff or clerk with much respect and consideration. They get so much crap from the general public, and unlike what I do for a living- they cannot decide not to take them or turn them away. That is my definition of hell on earth: Serving someone who does not deserve anything but a swift kick in the ass.
  • pxmcc
  • 08-31-2018, 11:10 PM
wingsuit flight tester.
LOL, the cop has the most dangerous job. Everyone hates him and he has to answer domestic dispute calls which can get really ugly and get him killed. Today a cop can't even shoot or kill a suspect without getting thrown in jail or getting sued.

I would have to say the job of providing is probably the easiest or even the laziest job out there.
LOL, the cop has the most dangerous job. Everyone hates him and he has to answer domestic dispute calls which can get really ugly and get him killed. Today a cop can't even shoot or kill a suspect without getting thrown in jail or getting sued.

I would have to say the job of providing is probably the easiest or even the laziest job out there. Originally Posted by ComeSomeMore

Troll just registered within past 24 hours.

WW again, or some other poor lifeless soul who has nothing better to do than troll hobby boards.
Troll just registered within past 24 hours.

WW again, or some other poor lifeless soul who has nothing better to do than troll hobby boards. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
And you have more than 3000 plus posts. Get a life!!
Thanks for the imput so far I'll respond this evening when I get some free time.

Real quick, I should have been more clear, I'm talking about jobs where you are likely to be killed by a customer or killed/assaulted during a robbery. I should have clarified that. My apologies!
Munitions Plant Worker.
Driving while black
How about being a fat hooker lmao