Does anyone have the balls to play...um..

Eccie Truth Or Dare With Me?

It's fun...and you can do it from where you are at...and it's FREE!
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Are you Ready?!?
Will be bright back..with game details. And the PRIZE.
😎
Truth....
INTERESTING...
K. I call. Dare...
Ooh..I am getting wet.

Haha haha...OK..EatEmup..your first.
Here are some options, choose one of the answers below or share a deep truth from your hobby life...a SECRET..
1.) It is truth that after becoming a hobbyist you noticed this about your self (with women civie and hobby related)
2.) It is true that you lost your hobby virginity on this date with this person..(you can go as far back as you can remember ..it's the moment we never forget..lol
3.) It is true that if I could be on Eccie 24-7 I would I'm a kinky fun pervert.

4.) Even if I was involved or married to the best of the best in bed I would still log on to Eccie because it's my favorite kinky hiding place for fun.
5.) I have masturbated to a few providers while reading reviews...��

If none of these imply to you and you still want to play then please share a truth that is not listed.

OK..nowStiffwood 7..I dare you to oh um..hmmmm..
Post a photo of your stuff wood!!!
,��
Due to rules and guidelines and your private life I understand that's not possible..��
I dare you to meet me...I do..I dare you to meet me and tell me you had a miserable time..��

Just kidding .
I dare you to do one of the following:
1.) Post a photo of your right eye only your eye no face for us to see that you are human.
2.) Shave your balls and send me the photo
3.) Let me paint your toenails in exchange for the best oral worship
4.) Take a photo of your tongue and post it.
5.) Have a threesome with me and my favorite provider.
6.)Sing along with one of my favorite artists while you use ..oh I better stop.

My mind is better in person to person.
Oh I dare you to join my new lease of Eccie misfits that has private parties for wild truth or dare in person.

Free parties
8.) I dare you to do something tonight that you have never done before and tell me about it .something xxxnaughty
You are never boring, that's for damn sure.
Does #3 come with a pedicure or just paint and ...?
Lol
You can paint my nails any color you want
OP

Decent threADD. Needs more pictures, some body shots. I truthfully dare you to post more pictures.
Ok..or was that for the Men?
You. Now some ass. Post it up.
I dare you to pm me some good pics, if you do I will reciprocate