The psychological effect of da foooking hobby!

Sex is a very beautiful, intimate act. Some people need not get into this thing of ours, because most can't effectively handle this, thus the stalkers and bullshit on both sides. I have a five year rule. After that period most providers and clients will never be able to really navigate a personal relationship. I never foook when I'm really horny. I just jack off. Because when I'm in a session it's 20 minutes or less foooking and the 40 or so letting her feel comfortable and knowing I appreciate her allowing me to enter her vessel. That's how Shine Da Great rolls. I procure pus, but I do it in a way that makes my laday feel like I respected and appreciated her allowing me to enter her womb. Most clowns don't do that. They don't care. They treat women as objects. So of course it's going to have a negative psychological effect on the woman and you. They won't say because providers want to protect their income, and can't really tell the truth. Like any business. Some game. Treyway! Toodlez...
SPAM
Sir spito like in all honesty I'm sending love and warm thoughts your way. Brother you seem to have issues ball over the board with different folks and I ain't one of them. No time for drama. Peace brother, have a great night. Toodlez...