URL / Website: www.kgfe.net
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Near Memorial City Mall
Activities: DFK, RIM, BBBJ DT/ FF, Russian, BBFSMP, CIP and CIM
Hair Length and Color: Long past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: OMG, she's just a stunning beauty, I don't know how else to write this review, but her face looks like a model and her body is curvy to perfection and she's a gem. Look exactly like her pictures!
Recommendation: Yes
And FYI, she told me she's here for less than week apparently covering for one of the other girls that couldn't make her schedule. Don't miss out!
Is her ass really as nice and big as the pics show?
About how tall? I know the bio says 5'2 but it seems like they just put anything there. Speak any english?
I saw her yesterday as well. Seems Samsung likely took the early morning appt I was going for so I saw her later in the afternoon. I would say 5'2 is pretty accurate, maybe a little taller. She speaks English pretty well. I was able to converse with her very casually.

That said, I thoroughly enjoyed my session with her as well. I found her very attractive and her naturals were amazing to play with. As for her ass...Not much to say as I don't expect much unless it's specifically what I'm going for (ex: Mila Jynx). While my session wasn't so much "pampering", I had a lot of fun. Her IOP was amazing and actually went over on time for once.
Yeah, I saw her today. She is about 5'2 with nice natural breasts and cute butt. Lots of fun, highly recommended. I'll definitely see her again.
Yeah, I saw her today. She is about 5'2 with nice natural breasts and cute butt. Lots of fun, highly recommended. I'll definitely see her again. Originally Posted by Boruta
Coming from a guy who just joined last month… Your comments are taken with a grain of salt. Credibility takes a while to build. Keep working on it.
New girl Ember today...Greek option. Report back if anyone sees her.
I saw her yesterday as well. Seems Samsung likely took the early morning appt I was going for so I saw her later in the afternoon. I would say 5'2 is pretty accurate, maybe a little taller. She speaks English pretty well. I was able to converse with her very casually.

That said, I thoroughly enjoyed my session with her as well. I found her very attractive and her naturals were amazing to play with. As for her ass...Not much to say as I don't expect much unless it's specifically what I'm going for (ex: Mila Jynx). While my session wasn't so much "pampering", I had a lot of fun. Her IOP was amazing and actually went over on time for once. Originally Posted by BuddhaDisciple
Does she have a pretty face? What would you rate her face on scale of 1-10? Some say she looks older than pics. What would you estimate her age to be?
Does she have a pretty face? What would you rate her face on scale of 1-10? Some say she looks older than pics. What would you estimate her age to be? Originally Posted by jzq777
Pics are a decent representation of her. I would likely put her age to be late 20s or early 30s. During the session I actually complimented her on her facial features. She said it was something she doesn't like too much about herself because she doesn't have the typical Korean look. But I found her to be very attractive and would give her an 8/10 on my personal scale. From an overall package, I put her on the same level as Mina and Rose if you had the chance to meet them.
Read the current review. I get it slim asian all out service, I have tried them, wasn't disappointed , but the only thing that keeps me from coming back is these reviews that are not accurate, i get asians won't show there face for long term purposes, but these reviews that says pics are accurate are not true, body wise well asians are going to be spinners, unless otherwise advertise. But all the activities seem over the top as for rimming. Not 1 reputable reviewer has stated that. Besides these new accounts seem to give everything but greek. This is not an independent review nor a agency review. Because with these dept., we expect consistency on service offered, unless you want to count bbfs as consistent. Other than that I feel like this is a spa review more ymmv, and don't expect the look or person in the review to be the same. I'm just being honest. At $$$$ that is HDH excluding the BBFS. But if an independent is review the same way than we will call her a scam. Asian Candy was once labeled that and blasted, but after a yr of it haven't heard of it. So it comes to show just be honest.
Amber does Greek for +150

I have a prebook with her mañana, there's a few kgirls that do secret G, M agency in LA had the best Greek kgirls. I think closed down but there are kgirls that offer Greek.
Kgfe pics are heavily facetuned. All Asians use the same pic apps.

She's described as a B cup and the pic is of a DD. Ffs.

To say it's an accurate description is a stretch, then.
None of the pictures on KGFE site are accurate depictions of the ladies. Only sometimes there's some resemblance but it may be accidental. Unfortunately, one has to take plunge ro find out how the girl looks like. To me Lev was pretty enough and a lot of fun. I will see her again but she's definitely not the girl in the pictures. Her breasts are natural and B. She's probably in her 30s in a nice shape with cute asian butt. Then again I generally like Asian girls so YMMV.
With the advent of AI, it's even easier for them to create fake pictures.