Overnights?

Love to hear funny stories of overnights.
Im not asking about play time. To my understanding if it is an overnight she will be there in the morning. Now my theory is the two are comfort about the overnight, in other words they have seen eachother before.
We all have sleep pattern and we don't change it. So i would be uncomfortable sleeping with someone cause I snore, and i sleep with a cpap machine.
I would Love to cook in the morning though.

Just trying to add some humor and joy here.
I would do the overnight if it didn't cost so much more.... just sleeping, after all. I always found that a 3 or 4 hour dinner date was just as enjoyable and generally a lot less cost.
  • klutz
  • 05-06-2013, 10:12 AM
If I cant do everything that I want to do to her in 2 hours I'm not going to be able to do it overnight either.

But seriously, longer than 2 hours, you might as well get a SO.
You still snore with the CPAP?
Overnights sound fun, but I would think you'd have to be super comfortable with each other. Like comfortable-enough-to-fart-in-front-of-each-other comfortable since that's going to happen, heh.

Unless you have a pet. Always blame it on the pet.
On a recent over night after a rather hot fucking we were both hungry but the only thing to eat was the left over sandwiches and French fries from an earlier snack. We set naked in the bed eating stale sandwiches and soggy French fries. I found some thing better that ketchup to dip my fries in. It was a fun night and not the first with her nor the last we will do another soon.
I never scheduled an overnight - I didn't see the point of it. But I've had a handful occur spontaneously - invited to stay over after an evening of passion.

Funniest situation happened on one of those. Apparently the "incall" was actually her real-life apartment, because the next morning we woke up, were showering together after a bit more fun, and were surprised to find her mom in the living room when we came out.

No, this didn't turn into a Penthouse Letters moment. She introduced me as the new boyfriend, and Mom asked us both out to breakfast - she was surprisingly cool about things, and had no clue about her daughter's work life. I bowed out with a work engagement, and we had a good laugh the next time I saw her. I was sad to hear that we'd broken up a few days later. LOL.
One of my first providers and I became close(to close?). Her parents and I became friends to the point after her and I split we still talked on the phone for several months. That lasted untill she got wind of it and accused me of stalking. Yes her parents knew of her job....
Thanks Tucson and Blowpop.

And no I don't snore With the cpap. I DO. If I don't use it. So either way I would be embarrassed by snoring Loud or Sleeping Sounding like Darth Vader.
  • bbkid
  • 05-06-2013, 01:59 PM
I ain't paying no one to sleep.
Good that keeps the price down for the rest of us.
If the cost weren't so significant, I'd be interested. Me, though, I'm into the whole gfe, so cuddling and falling asleep would be awesome after everything.

I never scheduled an overnight - I didn't see the point of it. But I've had a handful occur spontaneously - invited to stay over after an evening of passion.

Funniest situation happened on one of those. Apparently the "incall" was actually her real-life apartment, because the next morning we woke up, were showering together after a bit more fun, and were surprised to find her mom in the living room when we came out.

No, this didn't turn into a Penthouse Letters moment. She introduced me as the new boyfriend, and Mom asked us both out to breakfast - she was surprisingly cool about things, and had no clue about her daughter's work life. I bowed out with a work engagement, and we had a good laugh the next time I saw her. I was sad to hear that we'd broken up a few days later. LOL. Originally Posted by blowpop
Hahaha! That's great

But seriously, longer than 2 hours, you might as well get a SO. Originally Posted by klutz
That's true, but you don't have the variety and the simplicity that you get here. Also, some of us are way too busy for that jazz
Thanks Tucson and Blowpop.

And no I don't snore With the cpap. I DO. If I don't use it. So either way I would be embarrassed by snoring Loud or Sleeping Sounding like Darth Vader. Originally Posted by DaChef
Chef, I wear one too, I'm not embarrassed by it though. You shouldn't be either. It's probably one of the healthiest things I've done in 10 years. Mine is quiet too so it's not something I worry about being disturbing. Now cuddling in the middle of the night can definitely be a little awkward.
On overnights, how is it decided who sleeps in the wet spot?
I'll tell you about a funny overnight story.

"There was this one time, where a sucker paid a hooker to sleep next to him and <insert meaningless shit here>..."

Now THAT'S funny!!