Screening idea

So I was thinking....why do we outsource screening to sites like p411??? Do you ladies have a black list you keep on the ladies private board? If so, why not make a "good to see list"? It could be a valuable screening tool and as long as verified ladies were the only ones able to list there it could save time and money for all parties.

Barring that how about a screening service here at eccie? You could hire a moderator to do checks on hobbyist and charge a fee for memberships. Just thinking out loud, but one stop shopping suits me fine!
but P411 not only screens but they provide value information on individuals
taste, likes and dislikes in a general question environment. (Not saying that can not be done here.) Hey but it takes alot to be Gina and reliable for the information. (I mean this in alot of different ways.)

Love you and your work Gina...
I'm sure you'll see this.

Oh and good luck, you never know what they will come up with next.
I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers....sincerely! I just thought it would be a service improvement to this site and/or a valuable tool for providers. Or am I just way out there flappin' in the wind?
This is a great idea actually. There would have to be some strong safeguards. Just off the top of my head I know a lady shouldn't list a hobbyist's name unless he requests that she do so. (some don't like other ladies to know who else they've seen or how many others they're seeing.)

TER does something like this. A hobbyist can ask a lady to "white list" him, meaning she gives a little tic to say she saw him and he's good.

Some ladies will research a hobbyist's username and see who else he's reviewed and then PM those ladies to be sure he actually saw them (we don't always know of every review that's out there). So that's using a review in a reverse way (using the review to know the hobbyist is legit instead of the usual way of verifying that the lady is legit). This would be a version of that.
I like the idea myself.
Sounds like a great idea.
  • TBONE
  • 01-28-2010, 04:59 PM
Honey

Could you elaborate a little about what TER does? Do you click on the Guy's name and a list of the girls he's seen and recommend him appears? Is it a drop down?

Interested in how it's done.

Thanks!
Sure, here's a whole page about it:
http://www.theeroticreview.com/info_...iteListFAQ.asp

Here's the intro: "Everyone talks about Blacklists. At TER, we prefer to be positive versus negative so we have created the White List. What is the White List? The White List is a list of providers who, after you have seen them, have personally vouched for."
  • TBONE
  • 01-28-2010, 06:01 PM
Honey
Thanks!!

Last question: If a prospective client's name is on one or two provider's white lists is that good for you or do you still feel he needs to be screened?
I don't think I want a written record saying that my erect penis looks like a button on a fur coat.
I don't think I want a written record saying that my erect penis looks like a button on a fur coat. Originally Posted by steviewinwood
Do you really think that's the kind of info that providers care about? I always assumed they were more concerned about you being LE or a weirdo. My thought would be something like : LatexLover seen 01/10 likes kissing ok to see. Of course, I have no idea what ladies use to screen so that's just my imigination of what they might want to know.
I am not sure why...... The comment on the 'button on a fur coat' just made me laugh from the inside. Maybe I am a little tired, but can't seem to stop laughing.

Time for a walk around the office - gotta' shake this off
So I was thinking....why do we outsource screening to sites like p411??? Do you ladies have a black list you keep on the ladies private board? If so, why not make a "good to see list"? It could be a valuable screening tool and as long as verified ladies were the only ones able to list there it could save time and money for all parties.

Barring that how about a screening service here at eccie? You could hire a moderator to do checks on hobbyist and charge a fee for memberships. Just thinking out loud, but one stop shopping suits me fine! Originally Posted by LatexLover
So your wanting to go back to the stone age.
Providers use to charge $50 for the first meeting too
"Hire a moderator to do checks on hobbyist and charge a fee" for the moderator.
They, the moderator, keeps a database with your Personal info for decades.
The local moderator can get robbed and there is blackmale.
Also any one can Black List a client just because some one else wanted too,
maybe because of a comment he made on a board or he had too much fun with a ATF.

Gina does a great job with P411 for the price and in a country where it is legal.
  • TBONE
  • 01-29-2010, 11:28 AM
So your wanting to go back to the stone age.
Providers use to charge $50 for the first meeting too
"Hire a moderator to do checks on hobbyist and charge a fee for memberships".
They, the moderator, keeps a database with your Personal info for decades.
Also any one can Black List a client just because some one else wanted too,
maybe because of a comment he made on a board or he had too much fun with a ATF.

Gina does a great job with P411 for the price. Originally Posted by BossyWillson
I think we'll just stick to discussions and reviews.No data base for personal info or screening wanted on Eccie!

And yes, Gina DOES do a GREAT job for the price where it IS legal !
I don't think I want a written record saying that my erect penis looks like a button on a fur coat. Originally Posted by steviewinwood
Steve, the two vouching systems I'm most familiar with don't have ANY comments whatsoever.

On P411 the Provider either checks the box for "give him an ok" or she doesn't. If she doesn't, nothing shows up from her on his record.

On TER, likewise, the lady clicks "whitelist this client" and it's done. Or she doesn't. A client's name then has a list of ladies who have whitelisted him.

It's really just a shortcut version of giving provider references. If you wrote reviews of Ladies A, B, and C, and then those ladies each "whitelisted" you, your username would have "Oks from A, B, C" next to your name or in your profile or somewhere.

I agree that P411 is awesome! Not only does it store provider reviews (so we can access them even when a lady retires, doesn't respond to emails, or is on vacation), but the staff has usually also verified employment.