BECAUSE I'M A PATRIOTIC AMERICAN..........

• shanm
  • 06-10-2015, 10:59 AM
Carls Jr. is disgusting. But that model is delicioso!
Christ, that is ridiculous. Yes, it's patriotic to sell 2,000 calorie cheeseburgers so every American can become a big fat bloated piece of shit.
  • DSK
  • 06-10-2015, 05:24 PM
Christ, that is ridiculous. Yes, it's patriotic to sell 2,000 calorie cheeseburgers so every American can become a big fat bloated piece of shit. Originally Posted by timpage
2/3rd's are already there - so what's the difference?
And just like Budweiser, they laugh at how gullible Americans are, all the way to the bank.
Hot dog on a hamburger. We're fucked...
I'm always struck by how photos from the WW2 era rarely show a person even approaching being overweight. They are all skinny as a rail.....fit and ready to rock.

Can't even imagine what would happen today if we had to fight a serious war that required more than volunteers. We've become a nation of fat-asses. It's disgusting.
I'm always struck by how photos from the WW2 era rarely show a person even approaching being overweight. They are all skinny as a rail.....fit and ready to rock.

Can't even imagine what would happen today if we had to fight a serious war that required more than volunteers. We've become a nation of fat-asses. It's disgusting. Originally Posted by timpage
I'll tell you what's not disgusting, those fucking tits in your avatar. Goddamn, that's a set.
I've never eaten a Carl's Jr. Burger.

I doubt that I ever will.
  • shanm
  • 06-11-2015, 08:38 AM
I've never eaten a Carl's Jr. Burger.

I doubt that I ever will. Originally Posted by bigtex
You are not missing out. For all its glory (as seen in the advert) it tastes absolutely disgusting.

Now if heart attacks are what you're into, you should check out Big Bite on 24th street, in Austin. Totally worth the clogged arteries.
You are not missing out. For all its glory (as seen in the advert) it tastes absolutely disgusting.

Now if heart attacks are what you're into, you should check out Big Bite on 24th street, in Austin. Totally worth the clogged arteries. Originally Posted by shanm
I limit myself to a couple of burgers per month.

I always prefer a homemade burger on the grill.

When I do decide to buy one, Hut's on Austin's 6th Street, has my business.

And when I am back home in Htown, it's Langford's Grocery.
  • shanm
  • 06-11-2015, 08:57 AM
I limit myself to a couple of burgers per month.

I always prefer a homemade burger on the grill.

When I do decide to buy one, Hut's on Austin's 6th Street, has my business.

And when I am back home in Htown, it's Langford's Grocery. Originally Posted by bigtex
Nice.

If I lived in Austin I would be close to death from constantly indulging myself in all the amazing food on every street corner. Hut's is just one example.

Langford's Grocery huh? I'll have to check that out.
if hamburger's will make you slovenly and unable to defend America, then certainly

coca cola will make your body weak including your knees

commercials like this should be banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQiSNuZb4m0
8 to 5 odds the model won't eat it.
8 to 5 odds the model won't eat it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
They spit the food out after each take.