Farewell ALL.....

I realize that i have neglected to pass on some information to the fine members of this forum.

As of now, i am in Savannah GA - where i will remain till my life shifts again (which it may).

For those that know me, I previously had the handle of Louisiana_man72, but now this one. Kind of stupid on my part, especially since i had a good number of reviews under my belt then. LOL

well i've had to relocate to Savannah and i can tell you that it is great here. Feels and Looks alot like home, NOLA. However the food is a little different, but its great.

Unfortunately, SAV's Eccie forum is pretty barren..... Mostly backpage is used, but I can tell you ladies (for those that travel) - i've conversed with some other hobby lovers and Savannah is IN NEED of reputable, Eccie providers!!!

Mostly it is BP here, and about the same quality (or less) as NOLA BP.

I feel pretty confident that any traveling ladies would do well here! Demand is up AND its a big tourist town, just like NOLA. Also there is a business hub of travellers that flow in an out, so that good for business too.

Am i pitching sales, YES. Why? Because we need quality providers and I'm homesick for it.... LOL

Any way, farewell all. I will travel back home periodically and hopefully meet some old friends when i do.

Till then, God Bless ya'll and keep safe, head on a swivel and watching your 6..... Take care of each other and PLAY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Sorry to lose you here, Southerndude. Stay active on the GA board, and maybe you can help build that board a bit. I hope some of our fine ladies will visit Savannah - it's a lovely city.

Have fun.

JaG
SouthernDude42... a visit from me could be a Distinct Possibility please P.M. me,
I'll give you details on how the Gentleman of Des Moines arranged just such an adventure

Southern,
It is sad to see you go, and I am so happy to have had the pleasure of knowing you for 4 years prior, sharing a bunch of laughs and fun along the way. You take care of yourself and have a kick ass time in Savannah babe!

Remember to stay away from the chicks that have Firefighter boyfriends!
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muse, your right, LOL, Your right...... DANG, i forgot about that shit........ OMG ROTFLMAO
I've been looking, sad part is - i cant even find a good SB
I was told by some of the traveling ladies that BP does real well there (I taught you how to screen) and so does p411.

Good luck sweetie and do not be a stranger.
Good Luck, Mate !! Stay safe and play safe.
I've always wanted to visit Savannah, your post
definitely gives me more incentive now! I wish you the best of luck in your new home and new endeavours. :-)
Savannah/Pooler/HHI is more of TER territory imo (Carolinas and Atlanta boards on there will be your best bet) and P411.