Encounter: First time with Cara

User ID: -
Date: Nov 12
Name: Cara
Phone: 319-529-9105
Email Address: Don't know
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://waterloo.skipthegames.com/fe...r/436177008206
City: Waterloo
State: Iowa
Address: Nice hotel out east
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Convo, bbbj, dt, rcg
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde about shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Accurate to pics. Very thin,nice small tits, nice ass
Recommendation: Yes
I had my first encounter with Cara last week in a hotel in Cedar Falls. Nothing that hasn't already been posted in previous encounters. She's open to most anything. She's experiencing some tough times right now and could use the business.
Yea she said it's pretty slow because of the Rona, which is not a surprise. Most still won't go out or have the extra money to spend.
It’s been supposedly slow for her for 3 years. She’s always had cheap specials. I’ve saw her a few times.
Saw Cara's ad this morning on STG. Knew she could use the $$ Texted her and reminded her I had seen her a couple weeks ago in WLO/CF. She said she had just checked into hotel. Would be ready in 15 minutes. I went to ATM then was at hotel in 15 minutes. Texted for Room # Waited 10 minutes and texted again. Waited another five minutes then left. An hour later she texts she was on the phone but was ready now!! I texted her back and asked if she really expected met to wait over an hour in the parking lot of hotel. Told her I could see her after work. No reply. For someone that is always in a bind she sure doesn't take care of business very well.
Thaaat's Cara!