NWA AND COVID

Due to many covid cancellations Selena and I will be postponing our girl's trip until further notice. Hope you gents in NWA get to feeling better.
Until then Selena and I have decided to remain in Central AR
Xo Xo
Trin
Stay safe Trinity and Selena! It's not just Covid but now the damn MonkeyPox. When is it going to stop?
I'm in Los Angeles and there is a surge of MonkeyPox in the Sex workers community. Sex workers get free Monkeypox vaccines in LA county but vaccines are still very limited so there is a waiting list. I know Arkansas will be one of the last to offer the vaccine, if ever.
Stay safe Trinity and Selena! It's not just Covid but now the damn MonkeyPox. When is it going to stop?
I'm in Los Angeles and there is a surge of MonkeyPox in the Sex workers community. Sex workers get free Monkeypox vaccines in LA county but vaccines are still very limited so there is a waiting list. I know Arkansas will be one of the last to offer the vaccine, if ever. Originally Posted by JET$ON
I know. If it isn't one thing it's another. Definitely being very careful and on alert with this new disease going around. I have set up an appointment at my doctor for next week just to be safe. Really kills the GFE vibe mentally though. Fear of omg what if you know. Smh Hope you have a great trip in Cali. Btw I wear a size 5 high heel so if you get to doing a little shopping and come across any sexy stilettos in my size feel free to shoot me a text n pic. Maybe we could work out shipping and handling. Lol I have ways to pay from here. Lol.
really? size 5?
really? size 5? Originally Posted by JET$ON
Lol yes sir. Size 5, 5 1/2 is to big. Must be a 5. Preferably with a strap around the ankle for better support or full back. I don't care for pointy toes or heels with flat bottoms. Prefer a small platform on front. For example... I like these
Attached Images File Type: png Screenshot_20220808-014634-354.png (289.9 KB, 156 views) File Type: png Screenshot_20220808-014459-417.png (273.4 KB, 153 views) File Type: png Screenshot_20220808-014121-062.png (181.9 KB, 149 views) File Type: png Screenshot_20220808-013517.png (399.3 KB, 153 views) File Type: png Screenshot_20220808-013215-022.png (751.0 KB, 152 views) File Type: png Screenshot_20220808-012842-748.png (795.9 KB, 151 views)
I don’t have a clue how ladies walk around in these shoes lol
I sprained and ankle just looking at the pictures 😂🤣
I don’t have a clue how ladies walk around in these shoes lol Originally Posted by wyldthang1001
Very seductively and slowly my dear. It's all in the sway of the hips

I sprained and ankle just looking at the pictures 😂🤣 Originally Posted by Nunyabiznas
How bout an ice pack and naked massage babe? Bet I could make u forget all about that ankle
That sounds like the perfect remedy for what ails me. Maybe a four hand massage???
That sounds like the perfect remedy for what ails me. Maybe a four hand massage??? Originally Posted by Nunyabiznas
All you have to do is is provide refs, prebook and Selena and I will make that happen.