URL / Website: https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...8-e6185b178041
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: I-35W and loop 820
Activities: 2 minute massage and then see ROS - NOT F/S
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair to mid-back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Not the pictures in the ad, which would suggest mid-20's to early 30's. Had a very sultry look and she was attractive. She had some hips on her with a thinnish waist. Probably C's, but that's rarely my real interest. 5'4"-5'5" maybe? Perhaps close to 140ish. Was not fat, just a big butt.
Recommendation: Yes
That ad has been around for a while. When I fell for it 5 or 6 years ago, the woman who answered the door was well over 40, but did nave a banging body, but she had a big c-section scar and alot of mommy damage. Not sure if the same lady is the provider, but mine was no where near 28 years old.
I have often wondered about her
That ad has been around for a while. When I fell for it 5 or 6 years ago, the woman who answered the door was well over 40, but did nave a banging body, but she had a big c-section scar and alot of mommy damage. Not sure if the same lady is the provider, but mine was no where near 28 years old. Originally Posted by threephase1961
It's possible she could have hit the 40 mark. Got the impression of a bit younger. I don't seem to recall a C-section scar and/or mommy damage. Yeah, she was not at all in her 20's for sure.
  • ttdog
  • 08-11-2022, 11:35 PM
I see her a lot since she lives extremely close to me. Now that I’ve seen her so many times. She’s more comfortable with me, so the session is a little better. It needs to be GFE, but for some reason she won’t do it. Her body is hot as hell but her face is like 6-7. I’ve done anal multiple times with her without asking. I usually have her as like a 3rd or 4th option
I see her a lot since she lives extremely close to me. Now that I’ve seen her so many times. She’s more comfortable with me, so the session is a little better. It needs to be GFE, but for some reason she won’t do it. Her body is hot as hell but her face is like 6-7. I’ve done anal multiple times with her without asking. I usually have her as like a 3rd or 4th option Originally Posted by weddy2404
I’ve been debating on her for a while, bc the pics look not real. She is close to me too, based on the location posted. Interested if it’s really worth it now.
Very very very outdated pics
  • Hoods
  • 08-14-2022, 12:00 AM
does she have an ass that can hold its on or like fat that forms an ass?
I’ve been debating on her for a while, bc the pics look not real. She is close to me too, based on the location posted. Interested if it’s really worth it now. Originally Posted by Drmlb555
For FS it’s 300 and it’s not GFE and it’s not MSOG either. So I wouldn’t see her unless there’s no one else to see. Only thing good about her is the IOP and she has a super hot body. Other than that. I would recommend to see someone else. Only see her if you don’t have a lot of time or your ATFs are unavailable
seen her multiple times, has a tattoo on chest or stomach if memory is correct. face is meh, body was great. she was very engaging with me, GFE experience. She was interested in just meeting up for food and drinks anytime I was free for no cost. I wasn't interested at the time.
Yup, those pics have been around awhile. I saw one lady north of 820 off I-35 a few years back. No resemblance at all.
She’s well into her 40’s that’s for sure seen her quite a bit because I live near her. Definitely a lot of mommy damage but body is very nice despite that. Anal is included with the $300 it’s what she prefers it seems. She’s been good to me that’s for sure but her English is bad so miscommunication is often. Her pictures are entirety fake I reverse image searched them before and it’s some other girl.

Ass is fake and tits as well. Sometime she rushes sometime she doesn’t. So definitely wouldn’t be the first person to contact I agree but definitely a great backup
I agree with whatwatt. Sometimes I’ll be in there for 30min. And other times I’ll be in and out in 10min. Due to her have a fake but extremely nice body. She’s too inconsistent and her face is average looking. Definitely a good backup