apparently the mods don't have to follow the rules?

I insulted the dr in a private message. I got points from biomed for being rude to the dr
how did biomed find out unless someone reveled what was said in a private message? Which is against the rules.
Well, since you posted it, it’s not private anymore. Now we all know.
What did you say to The Dr?

The Charley
I guess the OP doesn’t realize there’s a forward function for PMs. Yep, it’s right there.
I insulted the dr in a private message. I got points from biomed for being rude to the dr
how did biomed find out unless someone reveled what was said in a private message? Which is against the rules. Originally Posted by jmichael

any pm can be forwarded to anyone, including to the staff, from the staff.

you need to stop publicly calling out things that don't go yer way with the staff. you need to just accept it and let it go.

i've had to do that more times than you have, by far and i'm still here. let me remind you on the staff's recent missive about "public bitching" about the staff ... like getting a shower snorkel down a u bend of a toilet .. it's worth remembering.

how did biomed find out unless someone reveled what was said in a private message? Which is against the rules. Originally Posted by jmichael
... <SIGH>

... Hey Mate - we've been giving YOU some good advice here
every time you start one o' these threads.

... Might be time for YOU to start paying attention to that
before you surely find yer-self in the 90-day shithouse.

#### Salty
Unlike the " pile-on crew", I actually think that you should be able to say things in private and expect them to be private ex: a PM. I don't think a mod has to like it, because issuing points should be reserved for actual posts.

Assuming it might be for disrespect for rules or insults, is just a guess for the nature of the infraction, but a conversation privately with a mod shouldn't be a point worthy event. I'd appeal that JM and see if calmer heads prevail, and just accept the outcome afterwards. In today's rules of the board, I know we need to all not ahead of passionate retorts and lose sight of manners.

But relaying a concern or private comment in a PM should be a safe area, especially if it was to another mod. Just saying.
Unlike the " pile-on crew", I actually think that you should be able to say things in private and expect them to be private ex: a PM. I don't think a mod has to like it, because issuing points should be reserved for actual posts.

Assuming it might be for disrespect for rules or insults, is just a guess for the nature of the infraction, but a conversation privately with a mod shouldn't be a point worthy event. I'd appeal that JM and see if calmer heads prevail, and just accept the outcome afterwards. In today's rules of the board, I know we need to all not ahead of passionate retorts and lose sight of manners.

But relaying a concern or private comment in a PM should be a safe area, especially if it was to another mod. Just saying. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Don’t be naive. Nothing here is totally private. That being said, insulting a mod, especially to that mod in a PM, will get you points. Do an experiment. RTM a post and insult the person you’re RTMing in the RTM.
Perhaps the Dr RTM’d your PM
Oh the sweet irony
The question is, will the OP get banned before they delete his account?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E-jlQS...BzaGFjaw%3D%3D

Any bets?
Issue has been resolved

Thread is closed