mixed

I see this all the time, and honestly most of the time cant figure out what the mix is.
I am half Colombian half Japanese! Is that what you mean by mixed?

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=93409

You mean ethnicity? I put in my biography what mix I am. Don't know about other girls but that's where I put that.

• Rezo
  • 10-04-2011, 01:54 PM
if you are talking about ethnicity then out of hispanic, black, white, asian, native american, middle eastern, etc.

it should be two or more of the above. check her bio like Jewel said

if a major concern it is probably best to drop her a pm or email to find out more details about her. just don't send a single liner asking, "saw ad n' showcase, u a beaner, blackie, or wha?" didn't pan out well for me last time (J/K!!! )

now if she is of belgian and german stock then she is probably being a little overzealous about her description
  • bbkid
  • 10-04-2011, 02:13 PM
It's kinda like those swirly margaritas at the mexican food places, I thinck.
Yes, Jewel on the ethnic background a guy would decribe you as mixed. Not giving what race or ethnic mix you are.
It probably means she's half Swedish, half Danish.
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock and roll.

I'm black from the waist down and hips up.

I am all mixed up.
I am half Colombian half Japanese! Is that what you mean by mixed?

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=93409

You mean ethnicity? I put in my biography what mix I am. Don't know about other girls but that's where I put that.

Originally Posted by Houstons Jewel
A very sexy mix
agree with ya EastDago ben there done that
I thought he referring to cake mixes. Betty Crocker is a dirty slut and the Pillbury Doughboy . . .
Jewel is HOT .... I am mixed..... in the head that is
I wish they would specify what the mix was. It used to be just black/white mix, but now anyone with any Hispanic and white mix puts mixed, or Asian and white. It would be nice if people specified what the mix was.
A very sexy mix Originally Posted by EastDago

Thank you!
  • bbkid
  • 10-05-2011, 12:37 PM
Now, I'm mixed up......
half Greek and half Jewish

known as "Zorba the Schmuck"