May I have your attention please ...

I will be heading thru y'alls Lil piece of heaven ( most of the central part)and wanted to know what areas would be best to stop in. If you are curious about me go to my signature links. I have some free time and now that the weather has cooled off I am itching for a road trip.
Let me be the first to welcome you to Central Arkansas! Not to mention, I'd like for that welcome to be in person.

Guys, this sweetie has been on my "bucket list" for some time now. I'm glad to see she's considering a road trip.
NWA NWA NWA NWA!!!!!!!!!!
NWA NWA NWA NWA NWA NWA!!!!!!!
Welcome to Arkansas Sexy lady!! Let us know if you need any help

Welcome to Arkansas Sexy lady!! Let us know if you need any help

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Oh sugar you are on the top of the list on that one. Guys I just love this lady.....

I will be pm-ing you in a few days to get things lined up..

Right now ya'll it is looking like the week right after labor day.. I just wanted to get this notice in so those that could would be able to pre plan and we could all have a good time.

Thanks to everyone for all the great input and responses.

XOXO
NWA NWA NWA NWA NWA NWA!!!!!!! Originally Posted by 1RAZORBACK
LOL I will do my best.
OMG, SnL and Natalie at the same time! I can only dream of the day that could happen for me!
Anything is possible LOL
Mr. Happy is it me or do u literally have a big "fucking" bucket?
Yep, besides SnL, you have the sweetest lookin' buns on the block!
Mr. Happy is it me or do u literally have a big "fucking" bucket? Originally Posted by Centralarnewguy
Yep. So much available. So little time.
Yep, besides SnL, you have the sweetest lookin' buns on the block! Originally Posted by giteneny

Why thank ya darlin
OMG. SNL and NaughtyN... what a fantasy!

Okie
Anything is possible LOL Originally Posted by naughtynatale