Roxyangel is a theif!!!!

She has my passwrd to my ec account n changed it!!!! ( miss mandi ryder)
I dont understand why a "woman" would do that!!!!!
And has been logging into it!!! Immature ....
Wow!

I don't want to speculate, not knowing the full scope of the situation… But you definitely need to report this directly to the moderators, so they can investigate the situation.

I guarantee you – if they can confirm your allegations, they won't tolerate that type of behavior!
By ec do you mean ECCIE? If so, how did you just log in if she changed the password and didn't tell you what it is?
I'm so sorry that happened.
Hopefully they will get it straightened out for you. Good luck sweetie

@ T-she had to create a new one..looks like they handled it for her http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=132503
Why would she have your password or have access to your password

you should never share that with anybody ever -
Discretion is key and I doubt other people want her reading pm's to you and so on .

In the future I would suggest you do not tell anybody (friends, lover, girlfriend, mom) I mean anybody your password & don't click the "remember me" option on the login page

just my 0.02
Oh I understand now. Good work mods!!!

Just need to move the reviews and everything should be back to normal.
Why would she have your password or have access to your password

you should never share that with anybody ever -
Discretion is key and I doubt other people want her reading pm's to you and so on .

In the future I would suggest you do not tell anybody (friends, lover, girlfriend, mom) I mean anybody your password & don't click the "remember me" option on the login page

just my 0.02 Originally Posted by AmberDoll
+1 Good advise Ms Amber Doll
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...30#post3081430

Sweetie first off you need to stop with the lies and accusations. Yes I did show you how to create your eccie account, helped you get reviews and become verified. If your too stupid to remember your own password thats your own problem. But don't go making up lies that i have your account. What kind of "WOMAN" makes shit up. It's not like you get that much biz anyway with all ur $ dates LMFAO... Girl I tried to be nice to you but some people just can't be helped. SMH
Take ur drama back to BP where you came from.
Ok well would u and ur pimp stop calling me saying you know where my mother stays....
That's enough, Ladies. Thread closed.