Austin Strip Clubs!

I'm taking a few friends out to a strip club in the next few weeks to celebrate birthdays, divorce, and generally well being.

I've been to Sugars. I think it was a Friday or Saturday around 10. That place was dead, it was so sad. The only girl that talked to us was named Sugar and a bit, um, not cute.

Where can we go on what day and what time is the best to get there?
Palazzios always has hot girls during the day and at night.
uhhh... you do understand that there's a strip club forum where the participants are generally better informed on this subject?
Now that I am informed, I do understand!
Is it the reviews section?? Is it ok for providers to post there asking dumb questions?
Yeah, can't post there. Dang. Someone direct dudes to this post!
you seldom can go wrong at P10 or Palazios
Palazio's during the day seems a bit busier than other clubs. Perfect 10 is nice at nights, especially weekend nights.

What are you looking for, party atmosphere or do you want to sit and have meaningful conversation with the dancers? (j/k)
Goto palazio
I always like Ricks on Tuedays. It is always busy in there, the ladies are very friendly and it's $2 you call it and dances wooohooo, lol.
Yeah, can't post there. Dang. Someone direct dudes to this post! Originally Posted by lauralucks

afaik, you can start threads and post in the Strip Club forum, you just can't post in "review" threads. If you scan through it, you'll see threads started by dancers from time to time.

Great avatar pic btw...
Last time I tried to post in a non-review in the strip club form it wouldnt allow me either. I think the dancers can because they are under "member" and not provider. Sucks, cause there are some good topics.
Last time I tried to post in a non-review in the strip club form it wouldnt allow me either. I think the dancers can because they are under "member" and not provider. Sucks, cause there are some good topics. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne

Well that's too bad, since it seems that a lot of providers are strip club customers as well, and the forum is for discussion as well as reviews... but that's just my opinion
I agree!
  • Ivory
  • 12-16-2010, 03:00 PM
Last time I tried to post in a non-review in the strip club form it wouldnt allow me either. Sucks, cause there are some good topics. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Now it all makes sense!