Are you a Switch?

I'm always learning something new in this business. LOL I didn't know there was a word to describe a person that can either be submissive or dominant. Do you guys know this word and I'm just clueless? And how do you describe yourself?
I describe my self as a pleaser I want the lady that I am with to enjoy the moment and receive pleasure. It's not about just me and my pleasure
Mmm Cat you do give pleasure!

Miss S I am a switch too
I have a more dominant side normally but when I do my mfm playtimes I am more sub/daddys lil slut type.

I do agree about being a pleasure giver/reciever....most times in normal playtime I just go with the flow and feel the vibes to see which side comes out lol
I'm learning I am a switch but more prone to the sub side
Some day I would dearly love to meet you
Yourdesire. Catman
I have heard of the term "switch hitter"....a person who has sex with both male and female
Damnnn Paul..if that is what it means...thats me AND YD!
When I was younger I enjoyed being dommed but the older I get the less I enjoy it and the more I like to take control.
I guess i am a switch. Good things about both. Love to cuddle and kiss...but if you know me, you know i love to dominate! Making a guy moan while he is restrained is pure heaven.
I also love to cuddle and kiss. The being restrained
Part I don't know about cause I have never experienced that
Hmmm catman guess I need to use my silk scarves on you lol

Miss s..do you prefer scarves or restraints?
Restraints! But never tried silky scarves. I want a good dom outfit. Do you know any cheap websites? I also want the remote vibrator things! Whats the most 'hard core' thing you have?

Hmmm catman guess I need to use my silk scarves on you lol

Miss s..do you prefer scarves or restraints? Originally Posted by DallasRain
Im not into hardcore. More soft n sensual....a teaser lol
But i luv my prostate toys ,and my new flogger!
I use the silk scarves in sendory play or in light playful "softcore dom kinda way".

Try extremerestraints or try pinkcherry
Those are websites i guess? Its mainly for this one regular. I dont just whip every guy that stops by. Depends on how well behaved they are...hehe. I love teasing and denial. I want a chastity cage to tease with

QUOTE=DallasRain;1061899124]Im not into hardcore. More soft n sensual....a teaser lol
But i luv my prostate toys ,and my new flogger!
I use the silk scarves in sendory play or in light playful "softcore dom kinda way".

Try extremerestraints or try pinkcherry[/QUOTE]
I am a switch. Have been for years and I enjoy it immensely. Which side I choose at a particular moment largely depends upon the personality of my partner - and if she too is a switch, it can be a lot of fun! I find that, if you're "into" BDSM, it can certainly help your experience if you know what pleasure you can have from either perspective; makes you a more skilled player, so to speak. I have a lot of experience from both sides, although I will say I don't find a lot of people here on this site into this.

Dallas mentions some sites that sell "equipment." There are lots of sites that do this, and there are lots of sites that are for getting people together. However, many/most are just money traps. There are clubs around - not many in KC area - that might be better for finding actual partners.

Anyway, like I said, I have a lot of experience. If you would like more information about this kink in general, shoot me a message and I'll be glad to add what I know!