Cute undies or none?

I like to wear short skirts. I have paid lots of money for sexy, cute panties so they can peek out when i lean over. But i have heard some men love to know u arent wearing anything under there! So undies yes, or "I don't care?" More money on panties, or bare under there?
That is a great question SweetSuzanna. Both are hot and sexy, but no panties is just sexy and OMG hot as HELL !!!!! It is sexy to see a lady bend over with a short skirt and have panties show a little. The hottest and sexiest is to have a lady bend over and show nothing underneath.
What Wolfhound said!
I like to wear short skirts. I have paid lots of money for sexy, cute panties so they can peek out when i lean over. But i have heard some men love to know u arent wearing anything under there! So undies yes, or "I don't care?" More money on panties, or bare under there?
Thong or none.
Both are sexy... Always enjoy sexy undies.. Panties tell me what a woman thinks of herself...Sexy panties or none I'm sexy and want to let you know that... none says I want to play now. Was picked up at the airport by a girl friend after being gone for extended business trip. Could tell she was commando. It was a really fun trip home...
  • IQ160
  • 01-07-2020, 03:00 PM
None...nothing on.
Merged threads
Both are great, depends on the mood. No panties for those animalistic, got to have you, pin you against the wall moments. There’s also something to be said for sliding panties down, extended make out style encounters
Sometimes the nicest surprise is a modest skirt with commando underneath, though I do find a pair of sexy panties exciting too. They're all coming off in the long run regardless.
OMG! We have to decide? How about a demonstration of each one? That could take hours to declare a winner, but I'm up to the challenge. LOL
Hmmmmm hard decision!

I luv seeing butt cheeks peeking from under a short skirt or daisy dukes!
Well i cant do both! How bout when you schedule, tell me your preference. I do have a Victoria Secret giftcard from a sweet, generous client...
I luv Vickys Secret panties!
Would love to see what ya buy..mmmm!!
No panties.