Considering all the liberal (not all bad) mindsets in Washington

What would be the outcome if it was discovered that an elected member of government, local, state, or federal, was discovered to be (and admitted to) a supporter of ISIS, Al Quaeda, or the Taliban. Would they be removed, arrested, impeached or just patted on the head? What should happen to such a person? Not saying that they carry a weapon but they support legislation (whether it passes or not), provide money and information, and verbally support radical Islam. I imagine this scenario will come true in the next couple of years.
  • DSK
  • 03-14-2016, 06:37 PM
What would be the outcome if it was discovered that an elected member of government, local, state, or federal, was discovered to be (and admitted to) a supporter of ISIS, Al Quaeda, or the Taliban. Would they be removed, arrested, impeached or just patted on the head? What should happen to such a person? Not saying that they carry a weapon but they support legislation (whether it passes or not), provide money and information, and verbally support radical Islam. I imagine this scenario will come true in the next couple of years. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The liberals would be proud.
Does this count?

There’s no question that leftist liberal George Soros is heavily involved in the Democratic campaigns for presidency, but some may be surprised to learn some Republican candidates are also on the take. Gov. John Kasich (R-OH) has been the beneficiary of Soros funds. In a tweet by Scottie Nell Hughes, Hughes revealed Kasich has received $202,700 from Soros’ fund management.

http://clashdaily.com/2016/03/busted...es-with-basic/
But seriously, we all know and some of us are concerned...

Not quite but I have my doubts that we will do the right thing. The Venona Papers demonstrated that we had actual Soviet agents working inside all branches of the government before, during, and after World War II. We did nothing. We also had Nazi sympathizers working in government before World War II. We did nothing. I fear that the loopy liberal left will advance a radical, terrrorist supporting Muslim (not talking about Obama) and will say that even an enemy agent has protections.