Asian Health Massage, Camp Bowie and Clover, Fort Worth?

The heart of Arlington Heights seems like a strange place for a subAMP, and maybe it's not, but it does have "Asian" and "Massage" in the business name. Anyone have any information?
Whats the address? I went to plwce of same name on 377 in benbrook. Decent massage w L1 option available.
I tried the same place in benbrook but didnt get a hint of any extra can u pm the name?
Be careful about the Asian place off of 377. I know for a fact that Benbrook PD has been looking into it. Fortunately, they’re a small department with little resources for a typical sting organization, but they can be a little shy there concerning extras. Just up the road on camp Bowie, there are quite a few places that it’s not an issue at all. I haven’t been to the one on 183 just south of 30, and the one time I went to the one off of Cherry lane that is in front of the Old Target building that is just south of 30 (not the infamous one by the pizza place south of calmont), the receptionist asked if I had an appointment. Nope, I didn’t so I didn’t get any intel.

I don’t know about the heart of heights, but if you’re referring to Q Massage, it absolutely is a place for extras. Older Koreans is all I’ve seen, but the two I visited gave really good massages and were actually, in demeanor, playful and more laid back than the typical sub amp vibe. That one is off of... Camp Bowie and just spith of the bank and north of a fire station. One road south near Horne street
These places are starting to pop up like fire ant mounds in the Fort Worth area. If I were to have visited a number of them, I would have discovered that they are L1 only, table shower or no table shower. Draping optional. Clothing not optional. YMMV. On the plus side, 60 credits tends to be all you need to play a game.
  • Tangg
  • 01-08-2019, 09:28 AM
Look through classifieds. These places in Ft Worth ADVERTISE BJ action
L1 available w NE. My apologies but I‘ve been out of town...
Thanks. Based on my geographic location, it doesn't sound like there's much of a compelling reason to prefer that place to a few a little further to the west.