Encounter: Here's... the Motherfucking.. Tea! New Girl Happy at Lucky Haven is a Pretty MILF, a Skilled Massuese, and a Sensuous Fuck Machine!

Date: 5-12-2019
Name: Happy
Address and Phone: Lucky Haven - 2555 Walnut Hill Ln. #400 Phone: (469) 358-5847
Address: Walnut Hill near Stemmons Freeway
Phone: 4693585847
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, Breast Play, TUMA Complete with True Rusty Trombone, BBBJ, Stripper Grind, 69, Daty, Missionary COP, Thorough and Excellent Massage, Ballroom Dance
Hair Length and Color: long, straight brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5-4, 110 pounds, thin, soft body, C Cups with a touch of MILF droop, soft, small grab-enticing ass, shaved pussy, tattoo-less, pretty face and smile
Recommendation: Yes
Happy experience! I listened to that Sedaka happy song after reading it and "I could feel my soul explodin' . . . I could feel the spirit move me"!

Happy experience! I listened to that Sedaka happy song after reading it and "I could feel my soul explodin' . . . I could feel the spirit move me"!

Originally Posted by OpusDei

Happy is definitely a New Girl to be excited about. as I wrote, she needed no direction, Happy demonstrated great skills from the opening moments, all I did was lay back and enjoy the onslaught of pleasure. very enjoyable, and comfortable to be with.
Sounds like Lucky got themselves another great "fuck machine", as you call her. I can't wait to see her myself
There's a lot to be said for a good MILF, they always seem to provide top-notch service.