I am being black mailed by burner2157

I just wanted to post a response for a bad review that burner 2157 wrote for me. Him and I had a great session. When he left he told me that he would see me again. He came back to my room and asked for a picture of my for his personal use. I told him no. He got mad about it and messaged me and told me that he would not see me again because I would not let him take a picture. When I did not repsond to the message, he began messaging me texting me that he is going to write a negative review on me since I would not let him take the picture. I then continued to ignore the texts because I felt that I was being blackmailed/threatened. He texts me later that night saying that he was sorry for over reacting and that he wants to see me again. I did not respond to this text either because I do not want to hang out with someone that will threaten me and try to scare me into seeing them or doing something that I do not want to do. I got another text from him today and this is my response to what he has said. I just wanted to let everyone know that he is full of drama and I would never see him again because of this. His eccie id is burner2157 and feel free to pm me for the rest of his information.
  • Rezo
  • 09-05-2011, 11:30 PM
Well I must say, this is why people read this forum. Not that my opinion matters, but it looks like you have had some good reviews also. Maybe you and "burner" caught each other on a bad day, or simply didn't click. You can't please everyone all the time..
You are smokin' hott, by the way, but I personally wouldn't take a chance on you, especially at your price level, simply because my chemistry seems to be better suited to Asian girls over 40.
So....to each his own, and don't let one experience affect your spirit.
Wow this girl is good.Everything she says is true except for this right here.When I did not repsond to the message, he began messaging me texting me that he is going to write a negative review on me I then continued to ignore the texts because I felt that I was being blackmailed/threatened
She is mad because I wrote a negative review on her plain and simple.I even offered to her to ask the mods to take down the review and retire just to avoid this drama but now I will stay and defend my name and honor.I get monthly statements every month from my cell phone provider which says exactly and at what time I sent each texts.A guy who preaches pride and self respect like myself doesn't go around wasting his time threatening young beautiful providers.This is a he say she say nightmare for me because I do take my rep seriously.I swear to god on my only daughters life this girl is lying about me threatening her!I don't know what else to say but I'm innocent against her accusations.
She text me a few hours ago this word for word Hey babe!I'll be back in houston wednesday!!! 7:07 PM MON Sep 5 it says on my cell hone. At the end of the month I'll have the statement that backs this up.She didn't even know I had wrote this review yet.It was written early last night but I edited several times for errors and spell checks so it wasn't official until around 6 or 7 in this morning my review of her.
I sent the texts to a moderator and he is working on it. That is all I have to say about this matter anymore.
I responded to this text from her with this one.
You could have been my atf thats how much I liked you but you gave me no other option other than writing a negative review.I'm sorry.11:09 Mon Sep 5th
I'll have this and every text I sent her in a few weeks.All I got to do is wait for my e-mail statement bill from my cell provider.
My perspective on this is that she is bitter because you wrote a negative review.
From what I could read, it seemed respecfully written. I didn't get the impression you were being spiteful and trying to slander her reputation.
She has more than a handful of good reviews that people are going to make their own judgment and take what you say with a grain of salt anyway.
That being said, if these accusations are false then that is just petty and awful. Unfortunately for you, burner a lot of girls will take this for more than what it really is and hurt your rep. I don't think that's fair. IF the accusations are false, that is.
You sending me the text about you being in Houston until Wednesday proves right there your a liar Leslie.I'll show it to anyone who wants to see it from my cell phone.This shows you still wanted to see me.You didn't claim that I tried to blackmail/threaten you until after this text tonight.When I text you back at 11:09 then you found out I had written a bad review because I told you in that text and low and behold the threats/blackmail and accusations come out.
You threatened to write a bad review about me before you text me tonight telling me you wrote a bad review
My perspective on this is that she is bitter because you wrote a negative review.
From what I could read, it seemed respecfully written. I didn't get the impression you were being spiteful and trying to slander her reputation.
She has more than a handful of good reviews that people are going to make their own judgment and take what you say with a grain of salt anyway.
That being said, if these accusations are false then that is just petty and awful. Unfortunately for you, burner a lot of girls will take this for more than what it really is and hurt your rep. I don't think that's fair. IF the accusations are false, that is. Originally Posted by Shayla

TY Shayla but regardless she has tarnished my name and reputation.It only took $$$$$ dollars and some white roses and a white teddy bear to do it.
You threatened to write a bad review about me before you text me tonight telling me you wrote a bad review Originally Posted by Leslie Ann
Produce the time and date Leslie and I can show any Mod my cell statements at the end of the month and we can cross reference the times and statements and that will prove who is lying!I never said one bad word about you Leslie other than to call you a clockwatcher in my review.
TY Shayla but regardless she has tarnished my name and reputation.It only took $$$$$ dollars and some white roses and a white teddy bear to do it. Originally Posted by burner2157
I don't think your name will be tarnished. Other ladies that have seen you will vouch. Or at least I think they should in this case.
One less than great session shouldn't cause this much drama and slandering to people.

I'm not bashing the OP but I have seen girls fly off the handle because of bad reviews and blow it way out of proporation. That being said, I have no idea who either of you are - I'm just formulating an opinion based on the information I've been given here.
I sent the texts to a moderator... I am sure he will look into this tomorrow
Oh by the way mods look at what time she logged in Eccie.She didn't log on all day until 11:18 PM.Funny because I had told her at 11:09 that I had wrote the review responding to her 7:07 text that she will be back in Houston.She even called me babe!Anyone with common sense knows whats going on here.I still wish you the best Leslie and like I said before I hope you'll find it in your heart forgive me one day for writing the review.