Overnight rate?

OK, my ATF has told me she wants to spend the night with me and I told her I wasnt sure if I could afford it, hoping she would give me a figure. She tells me to "do whatever I can", but that she is just happy to spend time with me. Ladies/gentleman, what is a "Fair" rate for an overnight stay? I am treating her to a dinner anywhere she wants and popping for a very nice hotel room (not that either would affect the rate.)

Thanks for the help!
NtT
If you are also Her ATF, then things get simpler. Ser might say, "just show me a good time, pay for the evening, a regular session rate, and we are even. That will cost you about $800, depending on what Her hourly rate is.

If you are not Her ATF, then figure a cool $1000. Her fee is after the expenses. Even though she says she doesn't care, she really does.

You might find out something about Her that you really like, or something that you don't like much at all.
OK, my ATF has told me she wants to spend the night with me and I told her I wasnt sure if I could afford it, hoping she would give me a figure. She tells me to "do whatever I can", but that she is just happy to spend time with me. Ladies/gentleman, what is a "Fair" rate for an overnight stay? I am treating her to a dinner anywhere she wants and popping for a very nice hotel room (not that either would affect the rate.)

Thanks for the help!
NtT Originally Posted by NewtoTX
Sounds free to me
Yep, Jack is correct.
I've never had an overnight with a hooker. I sure as hell ain't gonna pay her to eat dinner, I'm not gonna pay her to sleep, I'm not gonna pay her to sit in the bathroom doing her makeup for an hour. And I damn sure ain't gonna wake up in the morning, smell her morning breath, look at her bed head and get all turned on looking at her with no makeup.

I guess I've just never figured out the whole overnight thing.
If it's free in the monetary sense....then, she's looking for something else.
Run Forrest run.
  • Trey
  • 09-07-2011, 05:27 AM
I've never had an overnight with a hooker. I sure as hell ain't gonna pay her to eat dinner, I'm not gonna pay her to sleep, I'm not gonna pay her to sit in the bathroom doing her makeup for an hour. And I damn sure ain't gonna wake up in the morning, smell her morning breath, look at her bed head and get all turned on looking at her with no makeup.

I guess I've just never figured out the whole overnight thing. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
It's for the truly lonely is best I can say. I don't need the whole pretend GF for the whole night. The best part about the hobby is not going through the bullshit of normal relationships. By the end of the night yall are all up in each others personal affairs. At some point its time for e harmony, and you need to find a real GF.
Sounds to me like she's not looking to spend the night but rather she's looking to make some bookoo $$$.

In the hobby and outside the hobby if a chick wants to spend the night with you she'll make it happen. I don't oppose to the whole overnight deal, for some guys its having that companionship that's the thrill of the hobby.
  • texag
  • 09-07-2011, 12:34 PM
Honesty is probably the best policy here. You're just going to have to ask - "what are you wanting to be paid for this." I would also ask what you can expect to receive.

Spell out the terms. It will save you a headache, and it will save us having to read about how somebody got screwed (not in the good way) in this forum after y'all hook and get sideways with each other (again, not in the good way) because someone's expectations weren't met.
The bottom line is to agree on a price beforehand. Always. That goes for any contractor you're doing business with, and especially for a provider.

The last think you want to have happen is to give her what you think is a generous envelope, and have her say "Honey, that's not nearly enough. I was here all night..."

As far as the amount goes, that's up to the two of you. I've had overnights cost nothing, I've had them cost the price of an hour session, and I've had them cost considerably more. There is no hard and fast rule.