Cheap at the price

Listen up hookers...judges have set a maximum price for your services now...no more GPS for you...
It kind of sounds like a money laundering scheme rather than payment for services rendered to me.
They are just creating a big stink about it on purpose because they want her money. It isn't about whether or not her services were worth that much, but the fact that he paid her with stolen money, and being a HDH as she is they are going to try to grab that money in a round about legal way through the court system. If she has other clients that paid that much then I guess it will be something that her defense attorney will have to prove that not all her wealth came solely from him.

It kind of sounds like a money laundering scheme rather than payment for services rendered to me. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
But was he getting that money back from her? It would be interesting to see how the court case goes and how it ends up after it is all said and done.

Kinda reminds me of a case where this woman charged a couple of grand for her services and had a very expensive mansion and cars, so when the law got wind of her business they came after her in a major way and seized a shit ton of money, taking her house, cars, jewelry, everything.

By the way Olivia your pics are hot. I love your new pics in your showcase..! Very nice!
Listen up hookers...judges have set a maximum price for your services now...no more GPS for you... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
The judge was just comparing it to what he pays for his own hooker.

I haven't seen a pic of the girl - let me search a bit. My giess? She is not drop dead gorgeous.

Sounded a lot to pay for being whipped and humiliated - no, wait, the payment was all part of the humiliation.
The judge was just comparing it to what he pays for his own hooker.

I haven't seen a pic of the girl - let me search a bit. My giess? She is not drop dead gorgeous.

Sounded a lot to pay for being whipped and humiliated - no, wait, the payment was all part of the humiliation. Originally Posted by essence
LMAO
Would hate to hear what doubles would have run with that one.
They are just creating a big stink about it on purpose because they want her money. It isn't about whether or not her services were worth that much, but the fact that he paid her with stolen money, and being a HDH as she is they are going to try to grab that money in a round about legal way through the court system. If she has other clients that paid that much then I guess it will be something that her defense attorney will have to prove that not all her wealth came solely from him.

But was he getting that money back from her? It would be interesting to see how the court case goes and how it ends up after it is all said and done.

Kinda reminds me of a case where this woman charged a couple of grand for her services and had a very expensive mansion and cars, so when the law got wind of her business they came after her in a major way and seized a shit ton of money, taking her house, cars, jewelry, everything.

By the way Olivia your pics are hot. I love your new pics in your showcase..! Very nice! Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
This sort of thing happened with a spammer (the mass emailer people)

Once the courts got done with them, they (the couple) was left with 1 suitcase of clothes between the 2 of them.. gone was the 4 luxury cars, the expensive clothing, the mansion, the boat, etc...

if a court can prove you paid for your assets with money you got from illegal activities, then they can seize it all
This sort of thing happened with a spammer (the mass emailer people)

Once the courts got done with them, they (the couple) was left with 1 suitcase of clothes between the 2 of them.. gone was the 4 luxury cars, the expensive clothing, the mansion, the boat, etc...

if a court can prove you paid for your assets with money you got from illegal activities, then they can seize it all Originally Posted by Spirit13

True..

They are less likely to go after a poor prostitute, or a 200 dollar hour call girl versus one where they can grab 100's of thousands of dollars if not more.