Face looks familiar

Anyone recognize this one?
Face seems very familiar but I can’t place name or where I seen this one

https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...0/561082084325
Forget most recent name she using, but lot of reports of ripoffs n stealing. Lot of reviews maybe a year ago or so when first appeared on SA n stg with similar experiences, mixed in with occasional good one. Seems to have reemerged recently. Very hot n sexy young lady, would do great without that stuff
yes that's jade or jordan. seen her a few times was great. But plenty of rip off reports now. with a most recent one of jumping out of a bathroom window 15 feet to the ground lol.
15 feet off the ground........damm that's one bad ass move!! she must have scored big to risk a fall like that!!
  • cap49
  • 05-21-2023, 07:30 AM
She used to go by “baby jade”. She actually texted me recently from one of her FL numbers (says her name is Jordan…couldn’t tell you if that’s her real name or her new business name). She’s got several numbers she uses but the one with a 305 area code I think is her real number. She texted me from that last week wanting to hook up. We had talked a year ago after we met on SA. But I never saw her based on reports here that she might be trouble. Oh and she wants an absolutely stupid amount to meet.
I actually got this one for $3 on SA right before she started charging $5 and scamming. She wasn’t anything special. I’d avoid.
Baby Jade! Has reviews that are good but at the same time she's ripped off a few guys as well.So YMMV and you take your chances