Im Finally Getting OLD!!!!

• Magen
  • 04-28-2010, 10:05 AM
It's my birthday!!! YEA!!! for all of you who kept tell me i was a baby and just barely 21 im 22 now so kiss my ass!!! oh by the way I plan to be dancing tonight so make sure you call or txt me and see where im at!!! NO getting me drunk though...
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Magen!!! You still look like jail bait to me though.
Oh my... I can't even remember when I thought 22 was OLD.

Aidan... Please SPANK that silly girl next time you see her. *hmmph*

Happy Birthday, Chiquita!
  • Carl
  • 04-28-2010, 03:35 PM
It's my birthday!!! YEA!!! for all of you who kept tell me i was a baby and just barely 21 im 22 now so kiss my ass!!! oh by the way I plan to be dancing tonight so make sure you call or txt me and see where im at!!! NO getting me drunk though... Originally Posted by Magen
Getting old? Trust me. The novelty ain't all it's cracked up to be.
  • Magen
  • 04-28-2010, 03:40 PM
lol thanks for everyone's comments!
Did you say "kiss my ass"? Birthday Wishes do come true!!!! Happy Birthday Megan, have a blast!
  • Smart
  • 04-28-2010, 05:49 PM
Happy birthday! Mine is tomorrow, so it looks like we're going to be celebrating pretty close together!!
  • Mokoa
  • 04-28-2010, 06:42 PM

Here's to you!

Happy Birthday! There sure do seem to be a lot of Taurean women in the hobby -- not that I believe in Astrology...
May you have at least a dozen years to look forward to being carded!
  • Carl
  • 04-29-2010, 07:59 AM
Happy Birthday! There sure do seem to be a lot of Taurean women in the hobby -- not that I believe in Astrology... Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
There's a joke to be made there about Tauruses being horny but I wouldn't give William Clay Ford, Jr. the satisfaction.
Hope you had a great birthday
You're getting old?????? LOL Just wait.
Happy Birthday you hot sexy YOUNG Lady!
Hope you had a great birthday sexy!!!