Trip is Booked.. NEED A HOTEL!??

My friends,
Any hotel recommendation for our line of fun?
I am going next month for a week to Singapore and I have no idea where I should stay that would be fun for hobbying. Any ideas?

I need a hotel that is cool with having several late night friends stop over or stay..
Also, somewhere near all the action?

Please share..
Last visit to SIN, I stayed at

Orchard Hotel Singapore
442 Orchard Road , Singapore, Singapore

It's across the street from the Orchard Towers, aka floor of whores, at night streetwalkers are everywhere. Expensive breakfast, great falafels across Orchard street, MRT not far.
Any hotel near Orchard Towers. I haven't had a problem with "sleepovers" at ANY hotel in Singapore over the years. You don't mention your budget, but Hyatt and Marriott are both right there as well.
Ok boys.. I'm booked at Grand Park Orchard.. I hope this is a good hotel. It had great ratings and it seemed to be close to Orchard towers.. Any feedback on this hotel?
In my experience any hotel near or off of Orchard road is good bet. If you don't see any single ladies at the bar in the hotel, any of the clubs nearby will more than meet your needs.

That said, does anyone have good references for Shanghai?
Daniel, Thanks for the confirmation.. Well in Shanghai stay at Shangri-la! for sure.. That's my favorite hotel there.. but not sure your budget.. There are tons of great hotels in that city..