Jail Time for College Admission Scandal Parents?

I personally do not like Hollywood liberals. They are annoying and support stupid shit on a regular basis. I hate the liberal propaganda they put into their films, music, and television shows.
I wish they would be nicer to our fine and heroic President.

However, when it comes to admissions to college for kids and grandkids, I understand their thinking and their hopes and dreams. You want to help out your own children and their children. (Please note my own children are smart as fuck and made it into college on their own and I bribed no one)

Some poor people feel cheated and that their kids got kept out of some of these "elite" schools because of this bullshit, and maybe it is true in a case or two. However, I went to a state school and I turned out just fine - so fuck all those private schools anyway!

The remedy here is not jail time, which is a burden on society and should be reserved for violent mother fuckers. The remedy is make them donate a million dollar fine to the "elite" schools they got their kids into, so those schools can use the money to find a place for 3 extra poor kids so as to "treble" the damages to both make up for it and make everyone better off.

Then add on 2 years worth of community service picking up trash on the filthy streets around here in fucked up LA.
I personally do not like Hollywood liberals. They are annoying and support stupid shit on a regular basis. I hate the liberal propaganda they put into their films, music, and television shows.

However, when it comes to admissions to college for kids and grandkids, I understand their thinking and their hopes and dreams. You want to help out your own children and their children. (Please note my own children are smart as fuck and made it into college on their own and I bribed no one)

Some poor people feel cheated and that their kids got kept out of some of these "elite" schools because of this bullshit, and maybe it is true in a case or two. However, I went to a state school and I turned out just fine - so fuck all those private schools anyway!

The remedy here is not jail time, which is a burden on society and should be reserved for violent mother fuckers. The remedy is make them donate a million dollar fine to the "elite" schools they got their kids into, so those schools can use the money to find a place for 3 extra poor kids so as to "treble" the damages to both make up for it and make everyone better off.

Then add on 2 years worth of community service picking up trash on the filthy streets around here in fucked up LA. Originally Posted by friendly fred
In the end if Jail Time is deemed, with the over crowded jail systems, they will probably be able to just "buy" themselves house arrest anyway and that money just goes to the state.

I agree, far better to impose fines that go to the schools to help other kids and then probation/community service on the streets.
I like your thinking, Fred. Hit them hard in the pocketbook.....and put that money where it'll do the most good. Funding scholarships for deserving families would be excellent.....

Jail time would be a silly penalty in their cases. Heavy fines and community service (ie: NOT Jussie Smollett-kinda penance, right?)
Hit the colleges also , they have been looking the other way for a long time,,,,,,

Then add on 2 years worth of community service picking up trash on the filthy streets around here in fucked up LA. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Totally agree Brother. But make them do 1 week in a Hardcore jail just to see how the 'other half" without fancy lawyers lives
Totally agree Brother. But make them do 1 week in a Hardcore jail just to see how the 'other half" without fancy lawyers lives Originally Posted by themystic
And I will volunteer to spend that one week penance (in the same cell, of course) with Lori....helping her "rehabilitate".

pretty milf!!! I'd tap her and her 1 of her 2 daughters!

btw, her daughters apparently were not allowed to withdraw from USC.
Ha!

And I will volunteer to spend that one week penance (in the same cell, of course) with Lori....helping her "rehabilitate".

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Other than fraud what crimes are they charged with? Who lost their jobs? Was the bribe money reported to the IRS?

Here's my beef: hundreds of "students" will get scholarships to play football or basketball at public and private institutions that would never qualify to be admitted academically. And many will be knowingly paid under the table.
btw, her daughters apparently were not allowed to withdraw from USC. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
They should make the daughters actually participate on the crew team.

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot

her daughters
Isabella Rose and Olivia Jade Giannulli

Other than fraud what crimes are they charged with? Who lost their jobs? Was the bribe money reported to the IRS?

Here's my beef: hundreds of "students" will get scholarships to play football or basketball at public and private institutions that would never qualify to be admitted academically. And many will be knowingly paid under the table. Originally Posted by gnadfly
But like people who claim to be something than they truly are (like Elizabeth Warren and Barack Obama) someone else lost out on going to a prestigious college that could make or break a career.
pretty milf!!! I'd tap her and her 1 of her 2 daughters!

btw, her daughters apparently were not allowed to withdraw from USC. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

by the rules, they can't while all this plays out. of course they can simply stop going which apparently they did. one of them seems to have wanted to go, the other couldn't care less and likes to frolic topless on USC donor's yachts. ok i made up the topless part. LOL.or not.
by the rules, they can't while all this plays out. of course they can simply stop going which apparently they did. one of them seems to have wanted to go, the other couldn't care less and likes to frolic topless on USC donor's yachts. ok i made up the topless part. LOL.or not. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I would vote in favor of the daughters appearing topless in a legal GoFundMe campaign to help out their parents.