Hey all, I'm still here!

• PeAcH
  • 06-25-2014, 03:28 PM
I just wanted to poke my head in and let you all know I'm still around!

Lots of non-hobby stuff happening, medical, family, etc.
I can only schedule a few days out of the week sometimes, and I apologize to those having a hard time contacting me.

Please e-mail me directly if you need to contact me. ECCIE PM's are not always notified to me when I get them.

...and I present to you my summer fun! New swim suit!

Very cute! May the force...well, you know!
Be de bo (translation nice swimsuit)
Makes me want to search for the stolen plans for the death star.

Good to hear that you are still around, hope all that non hobby stuff works out well for you.
I'm glad PeAcH is still around!!!! Now I've gotta hopefully finally see her BCD ASAP and get on her "A" list. Welcome Back !!
  • PeAcH
  • 06-25-2014, 04:10 PM

Aw, thanks so much you guys!

I am not taking a break by any means, but I will attempt to reply to all of my emails. I went to California for my Grandmother's funeral, and now hopefully things are settling back down again.

I feel so loved!

On a side note, I don't know what to do with myself since Game of Thrones is over. I might need to read the last two books again to keep myself from going crazy.
Welcome back hon!
Ahh, Who doesn't love a little BlackMilk in their life.... have anything else from their collection?
  • PeAcH
  • 06-25-2014, 05:11 PM
Ahh, Who doesn't love a little BlackMilk in their life.... have anything else from their collection? Originally Posted by Bob McV

The Westeros Dress:

Good eye!
Ohh my ... there is a north of the wall joke in there somewhere ... PM me when you think of it!

Great eye actually! I hold an online degree in pop fashion
PEACH!
missed you
  • PeAcH
  • 06-26-2014, 12:52 PM
PEACH!
missed you
Originally Posted by Secret_Amore
Aww! It's good to be back!
  • jf
  • 06-26-2014, 01:09 PM
That is the droid I'm looking for.
Welcome back! I sent you a PM. Emailed as well just in case. Just letting you know so you don't miss it. I know you're busy. Thanks.
Peaches are best in July
The PeAcH was tasty in the spring but another sample would be sweet!
��