No, I won't send you pics.

I was about to post something snarky and then I saw the gorgeous Allegra Hope's video and it gave me some perspective about my gripe.

I understand guys like pics and videos. I get it. But constantly requesting them is getting old. If a girl doesn't post pics then she doesn't post pics. End of story.

Yes, I'm sure we are so devastated over the money we are losing. (I'm literally wiping a tear right now). But for some of us the risk of being recognized anywhere by anyone is too great.

What if my kids teacher, coach or a coworker is on the other end of that email or PM? I have no idea who I'm sending pics to.

I get pic requests regularly and it's no big deal to just say no but damn I've had three guys just this morning ask me for pics and I'm like, dude....NO.

So please consider the value some of us have regarding our privacy. Some ladies are comfortable being open about things and some of us aren't. And that's okay.

Guys, if you need pics of a provider before you see her, see the ladies who have pics and videos up. Like, for instance, the lovely Allegra Hope.

Thank you,
I'm checking the mental pictures of you I still carry in my head......yep, you're still hot.
Awww thank you. You're not too hard to look at either.
I was about to post something snarky and then I saw the gorgeous Allegra Hope's video and it gave me some perspective about my gripe.

I understand guys like pics and videos. I get it. But constantly requesting them is getting old. If a girl doesn't post pics then she doesn't post pics. End of story.

Yes, I'm sure we are so devastated over the money we are losing. (I'm literally wiping a tear right now). But for some of us the risk of being recognized anywhere by anyone is too great.

What if my kids teacher, coach or a coworker is on the other end of that email or PM? I have no idea who I'm sending pics to.

I get pic requests regularly and it's no big deal to just say no but damn I've had three guys just this morning ask me for pics and I'm like, dude....NO.

So please consider the value some of us have regarding our privacy. Some ladies are comfortable being open about things and some of us aren't. And that's okay.

Guys, if you need pics of a provider before you see her, see the ladies who have pics and videos up. Like, for instance, the lovely Allegra Hope.

Thank you,
Originally Posted by THN
Maybe you can send out a few pair of stinky panties, possibly with a crab or two...
Prehaps a note in your showcase that you won't send pictures? Especially if your showcase pictures are not especially reveling or don't show your face.
I will do that. Good idea.

I ask guys to send references in the first contact on my showcase and they rarely do. Not sure how many of them are reading showcases.

Or this for that matter. Lol.
Maybe you can send out a few pair of stinky panties, possibly with a crab or two... Originally Posted by Permission Granted
Are you crazy? That pussy stanck is more identifying than my date of birth.
Is it face pics they want? I can understand not using or sending those.

But I'm guessing they just want some body pics? Speaking for myself, I looked at your ad this morning but I've learned "35" could mean 40, "curvy" has a very varied definition, and no face pic (which I understand) means hope she's pretty. With only that one pic I did as you mentioned and moved along.

A little sad because you seemed nice but meeting a lady in the blind is like buying a very expensive scratch off ticket.

Also, some ladies prefer to send pics to potentials rather just leave them posted for all. The fellas you mentioned might be thinking that as well.
Prehaps a note in your showcase that you won't send pictures? Especially if your showcase pictures are not especially reveling or don't show your face. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Exactly what I was thinking... and J, you are absolutely correct about the RW concerns. But no need to get snarky ... most of the requests are because guys are telling other guys how good-looking you are, and of course those perky, massage-able, lickable parts too LOL
  • snarl
  • 07-14-2016, 08:52 AM
But I wanna see your taint!

Here, look, I'm gonna cry until I get my way. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
I'm ENTITLED to see your hoo-hah!
Show me yer tits, gurlie!
Etc., etc., etc.

I tend to mostly see providers who have at least shown me a nipple. You can talk about the titillation of the suggested, but ultimately, I want to see some part of you naked before I spend my money and time. And I'd like to know that you're not a butterface.

That being said, if you don't want to, you don't have to. Pretty sure that there are plenty of clients who are willing to see a provider only having seen her in a dress.

Is it face pics they want? I can understand not using or sending those.

But I'm guessing they just want some body pics? Speaking for myself, I looked at your ad this morning but I've learned "35" could mean 40, "curvy" has a very varied definition, and no face pic (which I understand) means hope she's pretty. With only that one pic I did as you mentioned and moved along.

A little sad because you seemed nice but meeting a lady in the blind is like buying a very expensive scratch off ticket.

Also, some ladies prefer to send pics to potentials rather just leave them posted for all. The fellas you mentioned might be thinking that as well. Originally Posted by Euswan168
I am nice. And I'm not worried about someone being disappointed in my age or looks. I'm also not worried about someone not seeing me over it. It is what it is.

I also said I get it that guys want to see pics. What I'm saying is see the girls who post pics if they need that before seeing someone.

Exactly what I was thinking... and J, you are absolutely correct about the RW concerns. But no need to get snarky ... most of the requests are because guys are telling other guys how good-looking you are, and of course those perky, massage-able, lickable parts too LOL Originally Posted by NotPlaying
I said I was gonna be snarky. Lol. I don't feel that I've been snarky. I could be wrong though.

I don't mind flashing my lickable parts actually.

But I wanna see your taint!

Here, look, I'm gonna cry until I get my way. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
I'm ENTITLED to see your hoo-hah!
Show me yer tits, gurlie!
Etc., etc., etc.

I tend to mostly see providers who have at least shown me a nipple. You can talk about the titillation of the suggested, but ultimately, I want to see some part of you naked before I spend my money and time. And I'd like to know that you're not a butterface.

That being said, if you don't want to, you don't have to. Pretty sure that there are plenty of clients who are willing to see a provider only having seen her in a dress.

Originally Posted by snarl
So I'm okay with taint pics. Does that make me weird?
Nope - because if taint pics allow you to be ID'd by your kid's coach the deed has been done anyway!!!

Oh, how I'd like to be your kid's coach...
No one but you dirty fuckers can ID me by my taint.
I was just thinking how it is indelibly imprinted on my brain LOL
I just want to see dat ass!