More phone issues

Besides changing my number (209)881-7572
, I seemed to have dropped my iPhone one too many times and now it has a mins of its own and types weird ass word like kid snsjsnskansisn. Or maybe my cat has learned to use it. Either way sometimes it doesn't make sense and
I apologize!

Sincerely,
Jillian & Kittles
No one gives a shit about your phone.
Well thank you bitch waffles. I was just trying to explain to those who are getting weird messages from me. You obviously are not one of them. I wish you a happy New Years and hope that you can accomplish your resolutions.
You've posted about your shitty phone too many times. No one cares.
Jillian,

Hope it all works out for you.....
You've posted about your shitty phone too many times. No one cares. Originally Posted by BitchWaffles
Sweater Puppies?!?! Finally they have read and responded favorably to our petition!
No one gives a shit about your phone. Originally Posted by BitchWaffles
Man, that's harsh. Quit being a douche. You didn't have to read the post or take the time to comment.
Good luck with your phone. For the past few months, my iPad has started to act a bit wonky and it can be annoying.

It might be time to exchange your phone for a new one!
Good luck with your phone. For the past few months, my iPad has started to act a bit wonky and it can be annoying.

It might be time to exchange your phone for a new one! Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Sounds like her issue is related to dropping it but I've had the issues of programs crashing pretty regularly on my iPhone and iPad for the past couple of months thanks to their latest update .
First it was a google voice issue. Now it is from dropping it. I just don't have the time to wait 3 hours at the "genius counter" for Apple to fix it.
Not to oversimplify things but sometimes, for something as important as a phone is to your business, you have to make the time.

Good luck. Now, I wonder if my iPad issue is due to the updates from a few months back. I'm so untechnical.

Thanks, EasyLover, for your input.

Happy New Year!

Well I have a cracked screen. I have been debating on paying the $150 for my apple care or going somewhere that will do it for cheaper. I'm not so great with iPhones. This is my 4th one since February. I'm not sure if my phone service insurance would even give me a new one at this point! But you are right. I need to make an appointment for early morning so it doesn't interfere with business.
Well I have a cracked screen. I have been debating on paying the $150 for my apple care or going somewhere that will do it for cheaper. I'm not so great with iPhones. This is my 4th one since February. I'm not sure if my phone service insurance would even give me a new one at this point! But you are right. I need to make an appointment for early morning so it doesn't interfere with business. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
My son did this and found a "phone place" (it was attached to a gas station, very low rent) but they replaced his screen for $30. Can't remember their name but it was in DeSoto.
Invest in an otter ox or life proof case they are pricey but still cheaper than having ur phone fixed
  • ~Ze~
  • 12-31-2013, 08:51 AM
OtterBox ftw. Seriously. Invest in a Commuter or maybe in your case, Defender. Not those "fashion" cases. I've pretty much thrown my phone across a parking lot from the upstairs patio and it is still ticking just fine.

Gotta love the newly activated troll accounts.