3 recent references, does it help or hurt?

Looking for a Lady's opinion on this. I was told by someone that has been here less than a week that I needed 3 recent references whereas I've been on this site for several years and on ASPD for many more. I can understand 1 or 2 (at the most), and/or looking at a persons history on this site, but doesn't asking for 3 recent seem like more work and show that they are not going to be regulars? If someone can easily come up with 3 recent references shows a lot of bouncing around and a very good chance they wont be a repeat client. Just looking for an honest opinions, thanks.
Her body. Her business her safety and I always ask for 3 recent ref's. If it's not your cup of tea, move on....
  • L.A.
  • 02-06-2014, 06:16 PM
I hope the bottom line for most providers is what information do they need to get so that they feel safe if they see this guy.
That could be any number of things like board activity, reviews, references, P411 oks, meet and greets.
I don't really understand the blanket statement of requiring 3 recent references when there are so many other factors that could be just as relevant (if not more).

Hypothetical example....I see a provider every two weeks for a year. She's out of town on vacation and I want to see somebody new. The two providers are familiar with each other and she gives a good reference for the client. I would hope that's more valuable in the screening process than just "3 recent providers"
Her body. Her business her safety and I always ask for 3 recent ref's. If it's not your cup of tea, move on.... Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I have...
<<<<<<Kaylee spits her water out laughing...

Well all be......
Sound like it's my lucky day, Lick Her.

Talk about a AWESOME favor!!!

YOU ROCK!!
  • fryec
  • 02-06-2014, 07:22 PM
What's "recent"?

And I am guessing this is only for new clients, not repeat clients, or is it 3 recent REGARDLESS?

Not trying to pick a fight, just wanting some understanding on a very fair question.

I have been turned down by a provider because my refs were not recent enough (3 within a month) even though they were very well known and respected and still active providers. Only thing I can guess is that this particular provider didn't care to see my flavor of guy (asian) even though I pay in US dollars.

Peace
<<<<<<Kaylee spits her water out laughing...

Well all be......
Sound like it's my lucky day, Lick Her.

Talk about a AWESOME favor!!!

YOU ROCK!! Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
LOL you actually thought I was talking specifically about you... oh my
Well all be....

There goes me and my self centered thoughts again.

LOL

Have a good one! Hugs
Shr is new I remember my screening was soo crazy because you truly do not know whatd coming in that door. As you go along you find other ways to screen.
Just get p411, oh btw Kaylee is hot!
Dear, if I were you I would change your "Likes" in my profile. Your making Lickher/bigdog0311 crazy because he cannot see you.

Well all be....

There goes me and my self centered thoughts again.

LOL

Have a good one! Hugs Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Dear, if I were you I would change your "Likes" in my profile. Your making Lickher/bigdog0311 crazy because he cannot see you. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
LMAO! you old... you kill me with what you "think" you know, but you know NOTHING and know it in spades... have a wonderful evening
You want to see a provider. Do the screening. It's only fair and helps her to be comfortable (safer).
LMAO! you old... you kill me with what you "think" you know, but you know NOTHING and know it in spades... have a wonderful evening Originally Posted by LickHer
it doesnt matter to me what kaylee, old but still going, or you know.

i just wanna know who is the woman in the blue outfit in your avatar!!!!!

billyg, i dont think that there's any sense or value in questioning her screening process.
either provide the info or dont.

however, i do think it's legitimate wondering if this is common or very unique.
to that, i have no idea. the women i've visited in the last few years have just asked for a p411 request from me.
I require at least two recent references from any potential client from Eccie, TER or NR. I don't understand why it is such a big deal to provide them. You gents get to do your research on us, we need to be able to do the same. I use p411 all the time and will still contact his last few okays to check things out. The safer and more comfortable we ladies feel, the better time you guys will have