Pictures in 1st, 2nd or 3rd PoV

• !VI!
  • 02-07-2014, 05:21 AM
ok so i've been at it about 9 months

and i am learning new things as i go

somethings that i have never really gotten a full answer if photo's and the point of view people like them taken at

sometime i take my own pictures in mirror, but they seemed to be lifeless and pretty trashy

i also have had clients take my pictures before session because i'm already dressed and i'm at the "time to get sexy look" which i think i enjoy because i like being recorded lol

i've also seen alot of photo session pictures done, but to me it seem like, you are trying to model instead of showing you "assets"

now i'm pretty sure in actions shoots would be frowned upon but i think they would tell you ability better then "poses"

so the qestion is what kind of pictures attracts you to provider most? and why?
Unphoto shopped pictures, would like to see exactly what I am in for or getting.
Unphoto shopped pictures, would like to see exactly what I am in for or getting. Originally Posted by macbeth1000
+1000 and no duck face. That shit makes chicks look like they should be licking the windows of a special needs bus.
+1000 and no duck face. That shit makes chicks look like they should be licking the windows of a special needs bus. Originally Posted by jdough1211
LMFAO!
That was funny jdough!!

Plus, they don't have to be nude, or "Hustler" shots (bent over looking at the camera through your legs). A couple of shots in your favorite outfit sitting, standing or bending from the waist slightly to accent your ass, or a couple to accent what is your best feature.

Professional pics are cool, but we'd like to see how you look when you do your hair and make-up too.
  • Skout
  • 02-07-2014, 12:05 PM
IMHO, it's all about how a woman presents herself in a picture. I've seen mirror selfies as attractive as professional shots. While I'm cautious about over-posed, over-shopped, over-produced shots, I'm not attracted to the here-is-my-ass-and-here-are-my-boobs photos. They make providers look very non-IOP. I'm drawn to the attractive ladies who look like they're having fun in their pictures. I've found those women are usually fun in bed.
I'm still waiting for the day when they have scratch & sniff photos ...
CJ,
just looked at your photos - they're very well done and show me what i am looking for.
after i look at photos, fees, location, i go read posts, reviews, etc. to get another "view" of the woman.
after all that, if i'm interested, i'll contact the woman. how she responds also influences my decision.
thus, it's not just photos.
unless i just wanna look and take matters into hand :^)

think about other providers you think are pretty good, sharp, sexy, whatever.
then go look at their showcase to see what kind of photos they have.

for me, i would like to see full body shots either naked, in lingerie, or form fitting clothes. long flowly skirts or similar tend to "hide" what a woman's body looks like. in those cases, i have to rely on subjective reviews.

if you want to show your face, smile in them!! not much worse than a photo of a frowning or duck face. if you dont want to show your face, fine w/ me. i respect a woman's choice on her "privacy" in this area.

and if there is some part of your body that you really like and want to share [legs, ass, breasts, back, lips, tattoos, whatever], close ups of those areas are nice.

most important - rotate the photos so we dont have to crink our necks to see what you look like!!!!!!!!!! [windows has this feature built in - right click over the photo and select "rotate clockwise/counterclockwise"]
  • !VI!
  • 02-07-2014, 12:35 PM
CJ,
just looked at your photos - they're very well done and show me what i am looking for.
after i look at photos, fees, location, i go read posts, reviews, etc. to get another "view" of the woman.
after all that, if i'm interested, i'll contact the woman. how she responds also influences my decision.
thus, it's not just photos.
unless i just wanna look and take matters into hand :^)

think about other providers you think are pretty good, sharp, sexy, whatever.
then go look at their showcase to see what kind of photos they have.

for me, i would like to see full body shots either naked, in lingerie, or form fitting clothes. long flowly skirts or similar tend to "hide" what a woman's body looks like. in those cases, i have to rely on subjective reviews.

if you want to show your face, smile in them!! not much worse than a photo of a frowning or duck face. if you dont want to show your face, fine w/ me. i respect a woman's choice on her "privacy" in this area.

and if there is some part of your body that you really like and want to share [legs, ass, breasts, back, lips, tattoos, whatever], close ups of those areas are nice.

most important - rotate the photos so we dont have to crink our necks to see what you look like!!!!!!!!!! [windows has this feature built in - right click over the photo and select "rotate clockwise/counterclockwise"] Originally Posted by pmdelites

i'm gong to be fixing my photo's, i am sing windows 8 lol

so photo's were right in folder and on screen, not so much when it hit eccie
cj, some photo apps adjust the view so that they are positioned for viewing.
however, they dont update the file, just the view.

i know that if you use windows photo viewer [when you select "Preview" from the right-mouse click menu] and click on left or right rotate buttons, it will save the rotated image.
picasa and other photo editing apps will also save a rotated image.
I would be very happy with just 3 pic's and a great rate.
Face, Front side, Back side. what ever the camera produces, leave it alone. no touch up, no photo shop. no hoops to jump through.

CG
No duck face, don't stick your ass in my face, and no huge mess in the background.
Wulf:

Please fix your photos!

That feature shot, of your ass looks like....well....any ass!

Other than that...the rest of your pics are just more ass...except for a torso, in either purple of black.

Essentially, you just have 2 pictures...your front and your back...rinse and repeat.
Show face, ass, and stomach.
  • !VI!
  • 02-08-2014, 06:19 AM
Show face, ass, and stomach. Originally Posted by gor gor

would be interesting to show full stomach and ass at the same time

i keep my face out for the most part for personal reasons