How can I change my avatar ??

Iam definately not computer savvy....
How can I change my avatar, NOT selecting from the choices on the eccie site??
Some of the avatars out here are soooo much better....
Thank you
MarineButch
Right-hand side of the screen there is a "User CP" link. Click it. Look on the left-hand side of that page for an "Edit Avatar" link. Choose from the ones there, or if you have a picture on your computer, click the "browse" box to select it and upload. Another option is to copy the location (right click a picture somewhere on the internet, select copy image location) of a picture, then paste it (ctrl + v, or right click the box and select "paste").

Whichever you choose, select "save changes" button at the bottom and you're good.
I think there's size limitations too, for pics if you're using your own.

http://ezgif.com/
You can use this site for pics and gif's to make them smaller and upload them to your computer.
Right-hand side of the screen there is a "User CP" link. Click it. Look on the left-hand side of that page for an "Edit Avatar" link. Choose from the ones there, or if you have a picture on your computer, click the "browse" box to select it and upload. Another option is to copy the location (right click a picture somewhere on the internet, select copy image location) of a picture, then paste it (ctrl + v, or right click the box and select "paste").

Whichever you choose, select "save changes" button at the bottom and you're good. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Thanks very much - I've always wondered how to do this...

Whichever you choose, select "save changes" button at the bottom and you're good. Originally Posted by FunInDFW

THANK YOU ,!!!
Worked like a charm...
Thanks very much - I've always wondered how to do this... Originally Posted by doublebogey49
THANK YOU ,!!!
Worked like a charm... Originally Posted by MarineButch
THANK YOU ,!!!
Worked like a charm... Originally Posted by MarineButch
butch, glad you got a cutie for your avatar.
now, for those of us who cant see 2pt font,
what does it say on the flag and underneath her??
or point us to where it came from.
thx in advance.
butch, glad you got a cutie for your avatar.
now, for those of us who cant see 2pt font,
what does it say on the flag and underneath her??
or point us to where it came from.
thx in advance. Originally Posted by pmdelites
PM
Iam not sure where I found this one...Iam still looking for a better pic...looks like the eccie site will not allow a copyrighted pic to be posted (right thing to do)...the flag has the USMC emblem and the words were hard to make out even on the original...
Still looking