Looking for 1 bedroom in Austin or Travis county

hello everyone,
Im in desperate need of help im looking for an apartment in Austin a 1 bedroom or studio and i'm having trouble finding one due to my job history I can't exactley put my work down on the apartment application.. If any one knows of any apartments or if any of you are landlords please contact me .. I want to leave Temple and start fresh in Austin area

I'm looking for a fresh start fresh In the big city of Austin or that area.....
254 548 8037 or email me @ Natashablondin71@gmail.com
Facebook marketplace has a list of apartments on there that you might not find in other sites / apps. You could look there..

Much luck
I have found some there and on Craigslist but there leasing offices that want to know your place of employment and verification and we'll I can't exactly tell them I'm a provider so that is where my problem lies. Where I live now it's a one bedroom apartment at a hotel/apartment building and the rent here was 1000 a month but now because I have a kitten they added an extra $75 a month for the kitten. I want out of Temple I want to start some where new where nobody knows me andI know know one and now with this whole corona virus I can't even find a regular part time job.. it's so fustrating because I'm a good tenant I stay to myself my house is very clean I don't have alot of traffic and I pay my rent on time.. it just sucks but thanks for your in put I appreciate it
You're very welcome but may I offer you some advice?

Not sure if you saw my recent thread I posted but I am also looking to move somewhere as well. Since this whole COVID-19 pandemic is going on, I started web-camming.. you might could try that & see if you can get some decent money coming in for you soon & maybe once you find somebody who is a little more lenient they wouldn't be so hard on you about what you do for work currently because being a web cam model is a 'legit' job in the U.S. where you have to fill out a W2 form..

All the best,

Xo
What are some good webcam sites if you don’t mind me asking?