Tasting your own cum

Since things are a bit slow now, I figured I'd throw this out there. I love the taste of my own cum.

When I am in a relationship, I love to cum inside my lover's pussy then eat my cum from her pussy.

One of my lover's and I would often swap the cum back and forth mouth to mouth until one of us swallowed it and then DFK for a time, or one of us would spit it out on the other person's body. We have both eaten my cum off of every inch of each other's body, except for maybe inside the ears.

This often prolonged our sexual encounters for a very long time often resulting in round two.

In later years when I began to use providers for sex, I have only sucked it up a few times to tell the provider that I want to eat my from their mouth, or hands. There was one provider that I use to fuck bareback and I ate my cum from her pussy, but then I would just swallow it.

Generally, I have been too chicken to tell a provider that I want to eat my cum.

So guys, do you like to eat your own cum, or am I a really sick bastard?

Women, do you let clients cum in your mouth, or even pussy and then cum swap? Or am I a sick bastard? Do you like the taste of your own pussy juice and/or squirt juice? I love to have my face covered by the juice of a woman.

PM's are fine. I'd just love to read the comments whatever they may be.
LOL Starway everyone here is a sick bastard but we are generally honest about our depravity lol. This is called snowballing and can be common in the AMPs. It’s a little weird if you don’t know ahead of time but I don’t think it’s all that rare. Many might not admit it but I bet tons of guys have at least tasted a little of their own cum.
Cum...catch...add PopRocks...then share.....feel the pop pop fizz fizz and the sweetness then no issues with texture or taste
LOL Starway everyone here is a sick bastard but we are generally honest about our depravity lol. This is called snowballing and can be common in the AMPs. It’s a little weird if you don’t know ahead of time but I don’t think it’s all that rare. Many might not admit it but I bet tons of guys have at least tasted a little of their own cum. Originally Posted by playerplano
About snowballing, yeah I think some folks have different understanding of what that is, so I didn't really want to limit the discussion. I love how snowballing keeps getting bigger with all the spit adding in. God I love that.

So are you a fan of snowballing?
like my pre cum but not my cum...
love to go down on a lady after filling her pussy. Or kissing after they blow me. Does catch some ladies off guard, lol
Almost every pro domme I've seen has made me clean my "mess" this way. It's become disappointing now if they don't make me swallow it after force feeding it to me lol
Cum...catch...add PopRocks...then share.....feel the pop pop fizz fizz and the sweetness then no issues with texture or taste Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
That's... pretty ingenious. Might have to try that sometime.
Cum...catch...add PopRocks...then share.....feel the pop pop fizz fizz and the sweetness then no issues with texture or taste Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I like the way you think
This is called snowballing and can be common in the AMPs. It’s a little weird if you don’t know ahead of time but I don’t think it’s all that rare. Originally Posted by playerplano
I have never experienced this in an amp. Nor has it even been hinted at as a possibility. I have done it before but it was always by request. I would have loved it if at some time someone just did it.
I do it every chance I get! Unfortunately, some providers don't understand the erotic nature & tease of kissing & sharing afterwards. They just spit it right back into my mouth.
like my pre cum but not my cum... Originally Posted by mikehammer002001

I don't mind the taste of my precum at all I think it tastes sweet. I've had several AMP girls snowball me and the taste of my full load isn't pleasant at all.
I've tasted my precum off her lips while receiving a blow job and enjoyed the taste, would love to try snowballing but haven't had the chance yet.
  • HUMP!
  • 04-22-2020, 02:00 PM
Have felt comfortable with a couple of my favoritas and asked them for cum play.
So, after she takes my load in her mouth she slowly kisses it back to me. We go on necking and the whole experience with the blowjob, the deep kissing back and forth, sharing my cum is very intimate and erotic.
And looking forward to doing so is a fun reason to eat and drink healthy for good tasting cum.
Like the taste of precum alot. Have had several providers do the CIM then a deep french kiss and i swallow some or all of it. Have tried eating my own cum when alone and have a hard time doing that due to taste most of the time. When I'm with a provider I think I get into the moment and it is so erotic I dont even think of the taste.

Would love the opportunity to eat my own load from a lady's pussy sometime in my life.. any offers out that.. hint hint lol