Would you spit in my mouth if i told you to?

Just wondering if Im the only one that allows spit in my mouth lol

(of course med papers are provided to do this activity)
OMG... your pictures are so hot, I would lay my spit anywhere on your body you wanted it and I would take the same in return. But as a rule I love spit and will take or give, but the best is sharing.
Since I maintain good oral hygiene, and have no medical conditions, I would be able to comply with your request. In the context of a passionate encounter, I can see the eroticism in this act. Of course, the other organ that spits has the added benefit of very pleasurable sensations.
That’s so hot 🥵 I’d love to do to someone who is trying it for the first time
I'll crawl up your body licking and nibbles as I go...kiss your neck..bite your bottom lip and as you moan I look into your and let my sweet spit stream into your egar mouth
I'll crawl up your body licking and nibbles as I go...kiss your neck..bite your bottom lip and as you moan I look into your and let my sweet spit stream into your egar mouth Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Damn, reading that got me a bit turned on!
If i had a pussy it would be dripping right now.. but since i dont i will have to be happy with a hardon
I'll crawl up your body licking and nibbles as I go...kiss your neck..bite your bottom lip and as you moan I look into your and let my sweet spit stream into your egar mouth Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Be blindfolded and handcuff with toys
4055320668 are your nipples pierced?
Inked Barbie is in control.
Inked Barbie is in control. Originally Posted by Kinky Boy
+1 and she wouldn't even need to ask to spit in my mouth lol
I would for sure. Spit play is a turn on
I've been spit on and have had a provider spit in my mouth, both major turn ons..
Spit play is not always about domination. Sometimes it's just a fetish to itself. To give and receive both.
God damn this is why I love ECCIE and Southern Women.
If it was requested, yes but I would rather pass you my chewing gum instead!