Hiring good looking women for sales

My friend is looking for a good looking women to boost sales. His business deals with mostly middle aged men who owns business and deals go to close lot faster with a show-off.

Send me DM here and I will connect if I see fit.

My friend doesn't care about people doing drugs in their own time but won't hire an addict. Cannot be drugged while on clock. He's very generous with buying his people alcohol after work.
Who doesn't want to hire good looking women?
Here is the way I hire good looking women: is to head to your local Jr College or University on a career fair day, when business can set up booths to market their company to trainees.

I have the opportunity to judge the talent and if I am interested in the talent I schedule said talent for a late appointment and offer dinner to see how they react in social situations.
Here is the way I hire good looking women: is to head to your local Jr College or University on a career fair day, when business can set up booths to market their company to trainees.

I have the opportunity to judge the talent and if I am interested in the talent I schedule said talent for a late appointment and offer dinner to see how they react in social situations. Originally Posted by Fizley
Smart idea
Who doesn't want to hire good looking women? Originally Posted by friendly fred
LOL - is that not why we are here?
LOL - is that not why we are here? Originally Posted by NoOneUKnow
Exactly!
I'll be u r girl chanel830
I hooked my buddy with someone from this site sadly she had to move. So role is open.
Why the fuck would you want to hire a burned out hooker when you can go to any college and post an ad.

Honestly...

These burned out obese things will want rate and you wont even get fucked.
Hire a cute young college girl.