How to produce larger cumshots and shoot further?

So I don't know about the other guys here but I certainly love to shoot a massive cumload. I take pride in the volume and how aggressively it shoots, sometimes across the room if the situation is intense enough.

Do any of you have tips or tricks to improve this? Dietary means? Exercises? Etc.?

Ladies, do you like guys who cum a lot or do you find it too messy?
So I don't know about the other guys here but I certainly love to shoot a massive cumload. I take pride in the volume and how aggressively it shoots, sometimes across the room if the situation is intense enough.

Do any of you have tips or tricks to improve this? Dietary means? Exercises? Etc.?

Ladies, do you like guys who cum a lot or do you find it too messy? Originally Posted by Hentai
I've heard celery & bananas
  • NC-17
  • 06-17-2020, 07:26 AM
Stop fapping, drink more water, walk about 1/2 to a mile a day.
Years ago I used to be able to paint the ceiling multiple times in a couple of hours. Now it is dribble, dribble, dribble and haven't been able to coax the boy to go back to the table for seconds. Enjoy youth.
Years ago I used to be able to paint the ceiling multiple times in a couple of hours. Now it is dribble, dribble, dribble and haven't been able to coax the boy to go back to the table for seconds. Enjoy youth. Originally Posted by Holedriller
You're why I'm asking this question. Why a few years ago I had a handjob from an Asian chick and shot it over her head onto the wall behind us.

Now, well, I'm worried about what happens when I get older. Had a few women tell me that older men shoot less impressive loads. I want to be able to keep that up and maybe share the love. We should, as men, be shooting to the sky.
pffff yea
as a 20 yr old u can shoot down the hallway
now if I'm not careful and squeeze it out before shaking, its possible it'll curl back around and ill cum in my own ass lol
you can take some supplements
L- Arginine
Lecithin
Zinc
Pygeum
It seems to help but you gotta drink more water too
Kegels for males (google it) will help with distance but beyond drinking more water I don’t know anything to increase volume. Kegels will help you in other ways too.

Ladies, do you like guys who cum a lot or do you find it too messy? Originally Posted by Hentai
Vitamin E. Take two capsules instead of one daily
Gandalf23, you're spot on. I take the four supplements you listed (ordered from Amazon.com) daily and have more than tripled the volume of my loads. I don't think it increases shooting distance but the orgasms seem to last a little longer as I have more swimmers to pump out!
Lol I am pretty old and volume not so much but I had a session with my 20 year old spinner yesterday and her girl friend joined us and we took turns pounding the 20 year old like tag team in k9 as the gf had a strap on and my volume was 5 times larger than normal when I got mine. The height of excitement and the hot sex I think did it for me. I have not been that turned on in a long time so that did it for me.
I do stay in shape and work out but I fuck a lot of women so I do not normally get that turned on.
That is me cannot answer for others but when it becomes normal you need some extra to get it going.
Large or bigger Wade cum hold it for 22 days at time. Good diet of watermelon.

Shoot father masterbation ever other day with tape over the head the tape ack as resistance.
That’s interesting RIP
Yeah, what y’all said. I ain’t near as virile as I was years ago. Seldom manage a two pop. But, it still feels soooooo good to just do it. Volume or distance don’t much matter near as much as sticking it in, pumping in and out till that feeling rises up and POW! Oh that feeling! Maybe not as strong or as much as back in the day. But still oh so good!
Mission accomplished. NEXT!
Yeah, well all sounds good, I drink probably over a gallon of water a day working outside. The walking 1/2-1 mile a day doesn't sound fun and with that said, the "L- Arginine,Lecithin,Zinc & that other thing I can't pronounce would probably give me a heart attack at my age. So I guess I'll buy a tub of slime and hit her in the back of the head, when I cum.