My kind of Girl

I’m looking for the girl that wears a T shirt on the front says “ When I’m good I’m
Good & when she turns around on the back says but when I’m bad I’m
terrific!!”
That's my shirt. When I'm bad I'm best
I want a girl with a short skirt and a looooooong jacket.

https://youtu.be/u7aDstrDMf0
I may not play w/my jewelry 😁
i need friends
i need friends Originally Posted by nickjordy
Who wear short skirts?
Years ago I saw a picture or 2 of a woman who was wearing a biz jacket and appeared to be all, under it was a pair of extremely short shorts, that picture has stuck with me
Us women can sure do a lot w/clothing and you men make it more fun.
many moons ago while on a biztrip to kansas city, mo, my provider friend agreed to cum visit me.
i asked her to only wear a long trench coat and NOTHING underneath.
deliteful news - she agreed (i compensated for the new coat since she had to buy it)
less than deliteful-news - it was about 35-40 degrees that evening. so as soon as she entered my hotel room, i opened the trench coat, laid upon the bed, and had her lay on me so i could warm her up.

2 hrs of delites followed, w/ her spending the night and pre-breakfast delites.

thanks for the memories, chloe!!
Pm sounds pretty awesome! I uaed to greet my ex when he got home for work w/just a Duster & ice cold beer out of the freezer. I think we all need more friends 😁
Day-um Desire. Had my ex done that she’d still be around! Ats jus me.
Haha bro than don't look for the girl, look for the T-shirt instead and let the girl wear it whom you want to jiggle
Or another idea is to have a busty gurl, make her a short, overweight Asian, wear a shirt that reads I'm a Professional while the guy she's with has a similar shirt that reads I'm with a Professional with an arrow that points to his side the gurl is on... heh.

Cowboy I am a True Believer of spoiling people until they decide not to treat me right. And by right I'm not saying spoil me just treat me right.