Anyone watching Filthy Rich Jeffry Epstein?

• R.M.
  • 07-06-2020, 12:08 PM
No but I will start watching. How is it?

Do they mention that picture of Slick Willy that the feds found hanging on the wall in Epstein's Manhattan pervert house?

They didn't mention it
  • R.M.
  • 07-06-2020, 05:10 PM

Do they mention that picture of Slick Willy that the feds found hanging on the wall in Epstein's Manhattan pervert house?

Originally Posted by lustylad
It's well worth the watch. They did mention him being on the plane and Prince Andrew extensively.

It will be interesting to see what Epstien's ex has to say I'd be willing to bet she sings like a canary

It will be interesting to see what Epstien's ex has to say I'd be willing to bet she sings like a canary Originally Posted by Hotrod511
They should be able to get any information out of her that they want. All they have to do is slap the shit out of her a few times.
We know team trump is working on the samo lamo defense...again. Well I didn't know those people. I just went to a lot of parties and had many photos with them. I think I may have met them once but I don't recall. I meet a lot of molesters
  • R.M.
  • 07-06-2020, 06:19 PM
She was raised in a fifty six room mansion. Her parents disowned her and she sold real estate in New York. She is the one who was getting girls for him and was involved in three ways with him. She later figured out Epstein wasn't going to marry her but they remained besties and she basically ran everything for him.
There is major shade on Prince Andrew and should be in prison.
Bill Clinton has definitely been on the plane that was named Lolita Express.
Trump had known him for fifteen years and said they had a falling out and lived not far from him.
None of the women named Trump but they should did Prince Andrew and Epstein.
No. Just the cropped picture fox put out. You know, the one that had trump (cropped out), Maxwell Epstein, and melenia.
That's 2 months in a row for fox.

I see you still like boys.

Some things never change.

Originally Posted by lustylad
  • R.M.
  • 07-06-2020, 06:48 PM
I don't believe Epstein is dead. There's not enough evidence from the toxicologist that was interviewed. The thing is he changed his will two days prior to his "suicide" so the ladies he raped would not receive any funding.
Alan Dershowitz should be in prison with Prince Andrew.
We know team trump is working on the samo lamo defense...again. Well I didn't know those people. I just went to a lot of parties and had many photos with them. I think I may have met them once but I don't recall. I meet a lot of molesters Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I wonder what she reveals about Bill Clinton. It was probably one of her dresses he wore to pose for that painting,lol.
  • R.M.
  • 07-06-2020, 08:57 PM
Clinton was on the island twenty six times
He kill him self or was killed no nothing to watch
He kill him self or was killed no nothing to watch Originally Posted by Ripmany
If he killed himself he should have paid someone to kill that stupid dyke first. Now she'll have no choice but to reveal all or do 10-20. She might be exactly what Trump needs to drain the swamp, lol.