How do we get out of this shit? Ideas?

Watching the business channels and everyone's pessimistic. Stock market wise, everything is overvalued except Ammy. People who said all in 2019 we were heading into a recession magically don't think we are in a recession.

Locally, there's no plan to reopen schools which are essential for recovery. Too many people don't want schools reopened until some vaccine is out. Or legal indeminity. Both private and public, grade schools to univerisities. How is day care still operating?

COVID deaths are closing in on lows in TX. If masks are working, then how did 100K people die? We've been wearing them and social distancing for months now.

Shit's about to get real. Too many people scared. Too many people have lost everything or about to lose everything. The second wave of stimulus will only delay the pain. I believe there's going to be a serious revenue shortfall for govts soon.
We won't be able to print money fast enough.
image upload gif

Closing in on lows in Texas? Are you talking about this Texas...or is there another one in the bullshit Trumptard universe?

Even if you survive the virus..it can fuck you up for a very long time. Being on a ventilator for many weeks has lasting effects.
image upload gif

Closing in on lows in Texas? Are you talking about this Texas...or is there another one in the bullshit Trumptard universe?

Even if you survive the virus..it can fuck you up for a very long time. Being on a ventilator for many weeks has lasting effects. Originally Posted by matchingmole
Texas is near the bottom in the death rate. It’s the only Texas in the US.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...s-us-by-state/
We have good doctors...If you get cancer...I can't think of a better city to be in than Houston
image upload gif

Even if you survive the virus..it can fuck you up for a very long time. Being on a ventilator for many weeks has lasting effects. Originally Posted by matchingmole
Fuck the virus and if the schools don't want to open up because the teachers are a bunch of scared pussies, then hire someone else.

The kids almost never die from COVID-19. The IFR for those under 40 who get proper treatment is almost zero.

I'm healthy and I'm out there interacting with people and I'm doing fine and if I get sick, which is exceedingly rare, I've always made it in the past and I would rather live free or die.
Watching the business channels and everyone's pessimistic. Stock market wise, everything is overvalued except Ammy. People who said all in 2019 we were heading into a recession magically don't think we are in a recession.

Locally, there's no plan to reopen schools which are essential for recovery. Too many people don't want schools reopened until some vaccine is out. Or legal indeminity. Both private and public, grade schools to univerisities. How is day care still operating?

COVID deaths are closing in on lows in TX. If masks are working, then how did 100K people die? We've been wearing them and social distancing for months now.

Shit's about to get real. Too many people scared. Too many people have lost everything or about to lose everything. The second wave of stimulus will only delay the pain. I believe there's going to be a serious revenue shortfall for govts soon.
We won't be able to print money fast enough. Originally Posted by gnadfly
My idea would be to tell the liberals to fuck off, we are running the cities now like Giuliani showed us how to do it.
Don't know about the rest of the U.S., but we're not seeing any significant COVID HOSPITALIZATION spikes here in Indiana, even with cases spiking to the highest levels in a month. The real metrics (deaths, ICU beds, ventilators) have been trending down despite consistent reopening the last month, and all-time high testing rates. Indy is maintaining a masking order, and while statewide, people aren't really too keen on social distancing, masks, etc., folks are not behaving like nothing is happening.

We need to quit acting like it's the end of the world while respecting the virus and people who are legitimately concerned about it.

A Vaccine is about 9 months away, it should be here by April 2021. No other way out. There is talk that Herd immunity may not even be possible even if 70% of the population gets infected.

This is a clip presented by Dr. Rashid Buttar this is what he has to say about wearing a mask for extended periods of time.

https://youtu.be/9MPI7lzx1l4
A Vaccine is about 9 months away, it should be here by April 2021. No other way out. There is talk that Herd immunity may not even be possible even if 70% of the population gets infected. Originally Posted by adav8s28
How is herd immunity achieved by injecting everyone with a toxic substance commonly referred to as a vaccine, what are they saying about that?
  • oeb11
  • 07-07-2020, 01:51 PM
We have good doctors...If you get cancer...I can't think of a better city to be in than Houston Originally Posted by matchingmole

Physicians are not Veterinarians.
Physicians are not Veterinarians. Originally Posted by oeb11

And Trumptards aren't very bright also
  • oeb11
  • 07-07-2020, 03:26 PM
mm thank you - written by the sanctimonious elitists with superiority complex ( covering for severe inferiority issues).
  • oeb11
  • 07-07-2020, 03:34 PM
For those above on wuhan virus - the virus is out of any hope of control by isolation and/ or contact tracing tools.

masks may help to slow the progression through the population. In absence of a vaccine - the Wuhan virus will continue to infect people until her immunity is reached.

nothing short of total isolation of each person and closure of all personal contacts - including grocery stores, trsnsportation, postal and deliveries, restaurants and food prep, and GOVERNENT - will change that virus trajectory.

we ned to accept that - shleter those at risk of severe cases of Wuahan virus, and let the rest of the population make each his/her own choice on what to do.

Masks do help keep the health care system from being overhwlemed as the 1918 spanish flu pandemic.

(Is the world spanish flu racist???)

Will we have a vaccine within a year - i am pessimistic - to meet FDA safety regs will be difficult.

Why do we have those regs - anyone out there remember thalidomide - which was never rleased in the US ????
It is now available under very strict regulations for specific uses.

Still - the DPST authoritarian governors do not want to relinquish their control - and appear to me weak compared to Trump - whose help and assistance has been offered and rejected by DPST's - whose priorities is their control - not helping their population under their 'control".

totalitarians - do love their authoritarian control . If biden wins - count on wuhan virus controls being placed nationwide on a Federal EO - Forever!.
Gov. of Florida just mandated that all schools in Florida will open in Aug. and Mayor DeBlasio says out of 450,000 parents asked, 75% want schools to open in Aug.

While parents may be very concerned, they don't have much choice. They can't home school their children and work