Stone is the Swamp

Why can’t some people understand that Roger Stone is a scumbag? In an industry –political lobbying- that already attracts many underhanded opportunists, Stone established his own depraved level of low bar and sneaky business practices. Don’t forget where Stone comes from. His political advice and assistance to diabolical dictators from some of the worst regimes on the planet places him among the worst of the worst. Why can’t more people understand that Stone represents the swamp that needs to be drained? Instead, under this president, Stone is set free. The word among Stone and his fellow scumbags is do whatever you like, as long as you’re a pal of the president. Our beloved nation is looking more and more like a third-world country with a spoiled, self-centered brat as its leader.
Don’t forget where Stone comes from. His political advice and assistance to diabolical dictators from some of the worst regimes on the planet places him among the worst of the worst. Originally Posted by Muy Largo

Flush on brother!
His political advice and assistance to diabolical dictators from some of the worst regimes on the planet places him among the worst of the worst. Originally Posted by Muy Largo
No, you moron - you're confusing him with Paul Manafort. Roger doesn't do dictators.

You're jealous. You will never in your entire miserable life have as much fun as Roger.

Envy on, Muy Loco!

In an industry – political lobbying - that already attracts many underhanded opportunists, Stone established his own depraved level of low bar and sneaky business practices. Originally Posted by Muy Largo
Speaking of sneaky, low-bar scumbags, has anybody seen Cody Shearer lately? Last I heard he was still looking for the pee tape!

In case you haven't heard of Cody Shearer, he is the sleaziest of the sleazeballs who have worked for the Clintons over the past 3 decades. He is even scummier than Sid Blumenthal, if that's possible. He played a key role in putting together not one, but TWO phony dossiers used to deceive a FISA judge into issuing a warrant for the FBI to spy on the Trump campaign. Here is more background info on this thoroughly disreputable character:

https://spectator.org/cody-shearers-...dirty-dossier/ Originally Posted by lustylad
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]Why can’t some people understand that Roger Stone is a scumbag? Originally Posted by Muy Largo
Is that against the law? Being a "scumbag"? Bill Clinton was elected twice .... on his last day!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...nuary_20,_2001

140 granted an excusal.

His total was in the area of 500 +/-. All "saints" and "angels"! Probably not a "scumbag" in the bunch.

According to your standards!
  • Tiny
  • 07-11-2020, 02:14 PM
Why can’t some people understand that Roger Stone is a scumbag? In an industry –political lobbying- that already attracts many underhanded opportunists, Stone established his own depraved level of low bar and sneaky business practices. Don’t forget where Stone comes from. His political advice and assistance to diabolical dictators from some of the worst regimes on the planet places him among the worst of the worst. Why can’t more people understand that Stone represents the swamp that needs to be drained? Instead, under this president, Stone is set free. The word among Stone and his fellow scumbags is do whatever you like, as long as you’re a pal of the president. Our beloved nation is looking more and more like a third-world country with a spoiled, self-centered brat as its leader. Originally Posted by Muy Largo
What exactly did Stone do that justified sending him to jail for 40 months? Talking to Wikileaks? Lying to Congress? Colorful language? When you start putting people in jail for multiple years because of borderline political crimes like these, you're on the way to becoming a banana republic.
Why can’t some people understand that Roger Stone is a scumbag? In an industry –political lobbying- that already attracts many underhanded opportunists, Stone established his own depraved level of low bar and sneaky business practices. Don’t forget where Stone comes from. His political advice and assistance to diabolical dictators from some of the worst regimes on the planet places him among the worst of the worst. Why can’t more people understand that Stone represents the swamp that needs to be drained? Instead, under this president, Stone is set free. The word among Stone and his fellow scumbags is do whatever you like, as long as you’re a pal of the president. Our beloved nation is looking more and more like a third-world country with a spoiled, self-centered brat as its leader. Originally Posted by Muy Largo
Our previous President's father was from a third world country so what's the problem?
  • oeb11
  • 07-11-2020, 02:29 PM
Their problem is they have information other than XiNN - and the DPST narrative.
Blinded by TDS and Trump hatred of Everything American and themselves.

OBLM - March On to marxism!!!
None so blind as will not see the march to total loss of freedom.

Civil War is coming!
What exactly did Stone do that justified sending him to jail for 40 months? Talking to Wikileaks? Lying to Congress? Colorful language? When you start putting people in jail for multiple years because of borderline political crimes like these, you're on the way to becoming a banana republic. Originally Posted by Tiny
Right. How about this one.

'Prepare to die' Trump adviser Stone texted witness, trial jury hears

https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-...-idUSL2N27N04E

Stone in various texts urged Credico to plead the Fifth Amendment against self-incrimination or not talk to investigators. He made references to "Frank Pentangeli" - a character in the film "The Godfather Part II" who recants his testimony to Congress about a mobster amid witness intimidation.

Stone also sent other threatening texts and seemed to suggest he would harm Credico's small white dog, Bianca.
Why the dog?

Don't slip down into the dark side Tiny. I would give you a diminutive moniker, but you've already done that. One reason I admire you. Your rationale on other topics is . . . well, admirable.

I think I posted this one, or maybe another scene, on here before. Even the Frank Pantangeli hearing scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a3mk9sp0oE

What exactly did Stone do that justified sending him to jail for 40 months? Talking to Wikileaks? Lying to Congress? Colorful language? When you start putting people in jail for multiple years because of borderline political crimes like these, you're on the way to becoming a banana republic. Originally Posted by Tiny

Exactly Tiny! The same question can be asked of Flynn. We all heard the phone conversation, where was the crime? There wasn't any and the FBI told James Comey that, there was nothing there so Comey and company say, "let's set him up to lie and we'll prosecute him". How do we know that? Because the Head of Counter Intelligence at the FBI put it in a hand written note for pete's sake. "Do we want to get the truth from him or get him to lie so we can prosecute him and get him fired" the note said. That right there was exculpatory evidence never turned over to the Flynn defense by Chris Wrey and enough to throw out the case if there was a fair judge hearing the case which there was not.

No underlying crime but you "talked" to the wrong people and you didn't tell the Trump haters exactly what they wanted you to say so they charge you with a process crime when they have no actual crime to charge you with.

The only reason they went after Stone was because he was a friend of Trump. If he hadn't spoken up for Trump, his only crime, he would never have been charged for any actual crime because there wasn't any.

These are exactly the kind of people I'm talking about when I say that no one not committing a violent crime should be sent to prison. If you commit a crime and lie to the FBI, sure you should be prosecuted for trying to cover up a crime but if you committed no crime but the FBI just wants to go after you for political reasons, that's BS and that's exactly what happened here.

Isn't it funny that when the subject of putting Black's in prison, violent crime or not, BLM wants to stop all incarceration. Me, I just want to stop putting non violent people in prison.

What the sam hell are we going to be protected from if Roger Stone is in prison? If he committed something other than a process crime for being Trump's friend, surely we as a civilized society can find a different kind of punishment than prison and that goes for any person regardless of color.

The swamp are the people that went after Stone, Flynn and Trump on a "Trumped up charge of conspiracy with Russia. There's your swamp.
  • Tiny
  • 07-11-2020, 08:12 PM
Right. How about this one.

'Prepare to die' Trump adviser Stone texted witness, trial jury hears

https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-...-idUSL2N27N04E

Why the dog?

Don't slip down into the dark side Tiny. I would give you a diminutive moniker, but you've already done that. One reason I admire you. Your rationale on other topics is . . . well, admirable. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Hey, you've got a point eccieuser. His threats directed towards Credico were why I didn't argue that he should get off Scot free, but rather that 40 months was ridiculous.

You have people on here that threaten each other all the time. More often than not it's posturing, something like I'll be at the corner of Hollywood and Vine at 5:00 PM, come by if you're man enough and I'm going to kick your ass. But there was at least one instance where it sounded like someone might get shot. Are these people serious? I don't think so, but I don't know. Same with Stone. I guess the jury has a better idea than we do.

And you already know where I'm going to go with the rest of this. A huge rant. The Republicans want to lock up Hillary for Benghazi and her emails. The Democrats want to do the same with Trump for lying or the Ukraine. You get a jury of Democrats and they sentence people like Tom Delay and Scooter Libby to prison without any real reason. I'm sure the same has happened to Democrats but can't name any.

This is a vindictive country. We have more people incarcerated per capita than any place in the world. Some of the Democrats want to put a lot of white businessmen in jail. Some of the Republicans want to put a lot of young black men in jail. Everybody wants to jail the druggies and the prostitutes. When are the politicians going to figure out that if you lock up all the taxpayers, then there aren't going to be any people left to pay the taxes?

Stepping up to a higher pedestal on my soap box, this black lives matter thing is way, way overblown. The cops from time to time fuck everyone over, without regard to race, color or creed. It's just what some minority of bad cops do. But blacks do get fucked over in general by the criminal justice system more than whites. This is a huge problem in America. You have kids growing up without a father, because he's in jail. When he gets out he can't get a job. He can't pay whatever he has to pay for probation or he does something minor or stupid and he's sent back to jail. This is a huge part of the reason why many blacks in America remain part of an underclass, instead of being assimilated into the mainstream like Italians, Irish, Eastern Europeans and others.

Anyway, getting back to the topic at hand, like I said, prosecuting people for political reasons risks putting us in the same category as a banana republic. You, eccieuser, don't want anyone locking up Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, or Barrack Obama for the primary reason that they're Democrats who Trump dislikes. The same is true in the other direction. Before you start handing out 3-1/2 year sentences to a political operative, you better have a good reason.
  • Tiny
  • 07-11-2020, 08:14 PM
Exactly Tiny! The same question can be asked of Flynn. We all heard the phone conversation, where was the crime? There wasn't any and the FBI told James Comey that, there was nothing there so Comey and company say, "let's set him up to lie and we'll prosecute him". How do we know that? Because the Head of Counter Intelligence at the FBI put it in a hand written note for pete's sake. "Do we want to get the truth from him or get him to lie so we can prosecute him and get him fired" the note said. That right there was exculpatory evidence never turned over to the Flynn defense by Chris Wrey and enough to throw out the case if there was a fair judge hearing the case which there was not. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Yes Hedonist, Flynn was an even clearer case, complete bull shit. You get prosecuted, bankrupted, sent to jail unless you cooperate, all because you lied to the FBI about an imaginary crime. The prosecutors are out of control.
Yes Hedonist, Flynn was an even clearer case, complete bull shit. You get prosecuted, bankrupted, sent to jail unless you cooperate, all because you lied to the FBI about an imaginary crime. The prosecutors are out of control. Originally Posted by Tiny

the prosecution have been out of control for some time.

they have something a like a 90% conviction rate. this is unusually high. they are working with a stacked deck.

this is something that state lawyers could only dream of having.
Jesse Watters. Clear and concise...