Jordan Peterson

Admittedly, I'm not on here much so it's likely I might have missed it, but I've never seen any discussion of Dr. Peterson on the site.
I find him to be extremely interesting. The left seems to want to shut him up as he puts the lie to a lot of the garbage they espouse and does it with scientific fact.
Seems curious that he wouldn't have been the subject of some thread on here.
Or am I just late to the party?
Admittedly, I'm not on here much so it's likely I might have missed it, but I've never seen any discussion of Dr. Peterson on the site.
I find him to be extremely interesting. The left seems to want to shut him up as he puts the lie to a lot of the garbage they espouse and does it with scientific fact.
Seems curious that he wouldn't have been the subject of some thread on here.
Or am I just late to the party? Originally Posted by Ducbutter

some of us are aware of Jordan Peterson.. yes, he's an interesting guy.

there have been some post links from Jordan Peterson. you'll have to do a search of that.

if he has something interesting, someone here would post it.

I think the last one was prolly 4 years ago. there was prolly one mention of it I think last year when it was reported that he was sick.
Late to the party, pal. I've posted this before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-rE03PGQfA

Jordan just rationalizes white privilege. I like him like I like some conservatives. Lots of science. Skewed to his interpretation. Yes, science still has to be explained. And, he's Canadian. So, fuck him just for that.

You're on my list.
You say rationalize, I say puts the lie to it.
Did you get your copy of 'White Fragility' yet?
That chopped up clip of the Newman interview is hilarious, btw.
It's just an example of us knowing who Peterson, Dr. Peterson, is.
I can't imagine attending that guys classrooms regularly. He seems to ramble a lot. What would you take notes on? It's such a bizarre field of study. Regardless, he is a good public figure and very entertaining.
I can't imagine attending that guys classrooms regularly. He seems to ramble a lot. What would you take notes on? It's such a bizarre field of study. Regardless, he is a good public figure and very entertaining. Originally Posted by yitzchak
I like the precision of his language.
He has a 15 or 16 part series of lectures about the bible and it's psychological significance, analyzing it through a Jungian perspective. Very enlightening.

Jordan just rationalizes white privilege. I like him like I like some conservatives. Lots of science. Skewed to his interpretation. Yes, science still has to be explained. And, he's Canadian. So, fuck him just for that.

You're on my list.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
those cuts flip/flopping between the two.... ugh....
Peterson is a guy who states uncomfortable facts that destroy the SJW ethos, and backs them up. He’s terrific.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-T0QZOqCvE Originally Posted by Redhot1960

looks like the speakers who got university canceled should take a page from Jordan Peterson. go to another venue.

the more you try to cancel a person's free speech, you get more people to show up.

Jordan just rationalizes white privilege. I like him like I like some conservatives. Lots of science. Skewed to his interpretation. Yes, science still has to be explained. And, he's Canadian. So, fuck him just for that. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Explain how he skews science to his interpretation.

And he does explain the science. What is your explanation?

I will just ignore you ignorant comment on white privilege - which doesn't exist.
  • oeb11
  • 07-13-2020, 05:59 AM
Agreed - ask a race-baiter to explain "white privilege" and "systemic Racism" - it exists only to put money in the pockets of race-baiters like Al Sharpton, et al.

none of the OBLM and et al can put forth a reasonable definition, or remedy - Other than "give me Money"
Eagles - have an answer - "get Over it!!!"